Simon 4, 6 and 24

4: "Will you marry me" 6: Cuddling scene 24: You and him get a new pet

Warnings: none

This was requested by HannahMckenzie4 I hope you guys enjoy

Simons P.O.V

So today was the day that I was going to ask Y/N to be my wife. We have been together for 5 years and I wanted to do something special.

"Josh will come with me to the shop please?" I shout up the stairs to Josh. You see Josh is the only one that knows about me asking Y/N to be my wife so he wants to come with me to get a ring and I want to get her something else as well.

"Yeah I'm coming" Josh shouts back. I walk into the kitchen and stand behind Y/N and wrap my arms around her.

"I'll be back soon babe okay?" I say and kiss her neck "okay, Si can we cuddle later please?" She asks "sure babe" I say and kiss her neck one last time before leaving the house.

"So what ring do you have in mind?" Josh asks as we arrive at the ring shop. "I don't know let's just see what's in there" I say and walk into the shop.

"What about that one?" Josh says pointing to the ring. "No" I say. "That one?" Josh says pointing to another ring. "No" I say.

We keep doing this until I found the perfect ring. "That one" I say pointing at the ring and Josh nods. (Ring will be in the media)

"Right now I want to get Y/N a present along with it, she has been asking for a puppy for so long and so I thought I would get her one" I say getting into the passenger seat.

We arrive at pets at home and I look for the right puppy. She has been asking for either a German Sheppard or a Husky. Then I saw the most adorable dog ever and that was the one I was going to get her. (The puppy will be in the media)

After getting the puppy and some toys for the puppy we finally arrived home. I hide the puppy in Joshs room along with the ring and he would bring both downstairs when I text him.

"Babe do you want to cuddle now?" I ask as I got to my room. "Yeah" she says and I got into the bed next to her and she snuggled into my chest.

"I missed you so much babe" she says kissing my neck. "I missed you to" I say holding her waist.

After about an hour of cuddling I decided it was time so I text Josh telling him to meet me downstairs with the puppy and ring.

"Pizzas here" we heard Josh shout. "Cmon babe" I say getting up. She grabs my hand and I lead her downstairs to the lounge.

"Just wait here I will get your pizza" I say and heard to the kitchen. "Here" Josh says and hands me the ring box "thanks"I say.

All of the boys head to the lounge. After a few minutes I head in. I get down on one knee right in front of her and her hands cover her mouth in seconds.

"Y/N we have been together for 5 years and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, you mean the absolute world to me and I adore you with my heart. I still get butterflies everytine we kiss or when we complement each other. I love the way you laugh, smile and hide your beautiful face when you blush. I love you so so much and I would love it if you do me the oner of being my beautiful wife?" I say.

She just smiles and says "yes" I hug her before putting the ring on her finger. "I have one more surprise for you babe" I say and the puppy comes running through.

"Babe you got me a puppy" she says as she holds the puppy "Yeah because I knew how much you wanted one" I say and kiss her on the lips. She kisses back.

All of the boys cheered and me and
Y/N Just smiled. "Thank you so much Si" she says before leaning on me. "Your welcome babe" I say before kissing her neck.

I love her so much she means the world to me. I can't wait to start a family with her.