Harry 7

7: Sex Scene

This was requested by maddisonfreezy I hope you guys enjoy!

Warnings: Smut and Swearing

Y/F/F means your favourite film

Y/N P.O.V

Today was the day that Harry comes home from insomnia. I have missed him so much.

I didn't go with him as I had a family emergency here and I needed to be here.

I was sat in the bed room just watching Netflix on my laptop. I was watching Y/F/F. I just want to cuddly with my Hazza.

After about 2 hours I hear the door open. I knew that the two Cals went to insomnia as well. I get up and I go to the living room.

I couldn't believe my eyes it was Harry standing there opened arms. I ran and jumped into him wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"I missed you so much even if you were only gone for 3 days" I say in the crook of his neck. "I've missed you too baby girl" Harry says and plants soft kisses on my neck.

Harry soon finds my soft spot and starts to suck and nibble there making a moan escape my lips.

He starts to walk to the bedroom and lock the door when we get to our room. He put a me down gently onto the bed.

His lips connects with mine as he puts his hand down my shorts and starts to play with my clit. I gasp and he puts his tongue into my mouth.

I moan into his mouth more and more as he is rubbing my clit. "Fuck Harry" I moan as he pulls my shorts down and starts to lick my clit.

It felt so good and I never want it to end. "Fuck, Harry it feels so good" Harry soon stopped as he knew I was close.

He pulled his joggers down and I took off my top as well as his. He went and grabbed a condom from the draw and put it on.

He lined up to my entrance and thrusted into me at a slow pace. "Oh fuck" I moaned. Harry started to pick up the pace making them harder. "Holy fuck Harry" I moaned.

"Shit Harry I'm close, holy fuck yeah" I moaned making Harry go over the edge, a few moments later I came.

We rode out our orgasms and I put my head on Harry's chest. "I love you baby" he says. "I love you too Hazza" I say and we both fall asleep in each others arms.

A/N
So I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating, the reason is that my grandad has just got out of hospital from an operation so I went down there to help look after him.

I have also been ill. So thank you peeps for understanding I will try and get some updates done during the week.

Anyway I hope you have a great day peeps.

Cya,

-Shannon💝