How You Met - Tobi (Elaborated)

Your P.O.V

I was out in town as I was bored at home and I needed to get a few things from town anyway so I thought it would be nice to get some fresh air than sitting at home all day after recording a GTA V video with some of my friend. There were crowds of people everywhere there were parades and everything. Everyone was having fun.

Okay so I saw a clown and I just ran as I hate clowns. Clowns are freaky and scary and I hate them. I suddenly saw loads of people run over to someone. I decided to follow the crowd and see who they were watching. I pushed through so I could fet to the front for a better view. I saw a guy in a snap back, black SDMN t-shirt and some black jeans and black and blue high tops. He looked like a cool guy. He was doing football tricks with another lads who was wearing a white SDMN t-shirt and blue jeans and a pair of really cool shoes which were green.

The lads were doing some football tricks to try and raise money for charity. After I had been watching for 10 mins I decided to put a 20 pound note into the bucket. As I was putting the note in the ball hit me on the head and I fell over. "OMG im so sorry" the lad with the black SDMN t-shirt said "Tobi what did you do" the lad with the white SDMN t-shirt said to what I think his name was Tobi. "Sorry Simon I hit her on the head with the ball" both of the kads help me up "are you okay love?" Tobi asks "umm yeah im fine" I say "oh umm my name is Tobi and this is Simon" Tobi says "nice to meet you mine is Y/N" I say back "thats a beautiful name" I blush and smile.

I think we might get along just fine.