Zombie Apocalypse Part 3

Joshs P.O.V

"Wait where is Shannon?" I ask the others until Emily spoke up "she went to go and look for you guys cos you guys were taking too long" worry filled Simons face. I start to worry as well as Shannon is my sister and I am meant to protect her. "Me and Simon are going back out there to look for her so no one and I mean no one leaves this fucking house okay" I say and they all nod while me and Simon run out to the car to try and find Shannon.

Shannons P.O.V

I have been trapped inside this house for the past half an hour as I went to go and find the lads as they were taking so long and I got worried. I got chased into a house and I barricaded the door and Windows to make sure zombies didn't come into the house. I have my phone on me so I could call Simon or Josh worth a shot.

I dial Simons number and I hold the phone up to my ear and let it ring for a couple seconds until it got picked up by a very relieved Simon. (Phone call between Shannon = S and Simon = Si)

Si: Oh my gosh baby are you okay?
S: Yeah I'm fine Si just come and find me please
Si: Dont worry me and Josh are on our way do you know where you are?
S: Umm I'm on Lane Street
Si: Okay baby do you know what house number you are in?
S: No I just panicked and ran inside the nearest house
Si: Okay baby we will be there soon stay calm okay
S: Okay

I hang up the phone and now wait for Simon and Josh. I kept looking at my phone hopeing the time will omfo quicker but the more I look at my phone the slower the time went by. It felt like I was waiting for hours for them but it wasn't really it just felt like hours.

I look out of the window and I saw a car go past. Then the car stopped and people got out. Then I heard them talking but I could tell who it was "you check this side I will check the other side" one of them said. So then one of them cross we the road and I saw one of them and it was Simon over the road so I decided to shout as loud as I could.

"SIMON JOSH IM IN HERE" I shout then they came running to the house I was in "Shannon baby are you in here" Simon said and I replied "yeah I'm in here" I opened the door and fell into the arms of my brother. I hugged him tightly not letting go. "Cmon Shan lets get you home" Josh says taking me back to the car. I got into the back and Simon joined me while Josh drove us back to the house. I lean my head on Simons shoulder and I fall asleep. I got picked up and I wake up on the sofa with people shouting. I sit up and I try to shout over them but it doesn't work "HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I shout grabbing eveyones attention "I told everyone to stay the house while I looked for you with Simon but not everyone listened" Josh said "then who is missing?" I say "Well umm...