Simon 5, 7 and 37

5: Kissing scene 7: Sex scene 37: Pillow fight scene

Warnings: Smut and Swearing

This was requested by minterreads I hope you guys enjoy

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the light snoring of my boyfriend Simon. He looked so peaceful sleeping so I didn't want to wake him.

After about an hour Simon began to wake up. Finally that means I can do this. "Hey what was that for" Simon says as I giggle. "For not waking up earlier" I say as I grab my pillow again and hit him around the head with it.

"Thats it missy you better get running" Simon says as he grabs his pillow chasing me around the room trying to hit me.

I ran straight into a corner where Simon got me and hit me round the head with his pillow. His was a big foam pillow so his hurt more than mine did.

"Ow that hurt" I say holding my head "sorry baby" he says and comes near me, I take this opportunity to hit Simon with my pillow.

"Hey" he says and tackles me to the bed. He was soon hovering over me. He looked from my eyes back to my lips. He started to lean in and crashed our lips together.

I soon kissed back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance which I granted. He explored my mouth with his tongue which made me moan into his mouth.

I started to grind against him with my hips which made him moan into my mouth. I used this opportunity to bite his bottom lip making him moan more.

I gripped onto his underwear which took off making his hard member spring free. He soon started to take my underwear off.

As soon as they were off Simon started to eat me out. "Holy fuck" I say and start to buck my hips towards Simon. Simon knew I was close so he stopped.

He lined up to my entrance and thrusted into me at a slow pace. I started to moan as Simon picked up the pace.

"Fuck Simon faster" I moan and Simon does exactly that and goes faster. By this point I was a moaning mess along with Simon.

"Fuck I'm gonna" Simon moaned as he reached his high which sent me I've the edge and I reached my high.

We got cleaned up and we just stayed in bed. I wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you Si" I say "I love you too baby" Simon says and kissed my forehead.