Harry #1

Warning: sad!

Harrys POV

I go into the kitchen where the rest of the sidemen were trying to decide on what to order. "Why dont we order pizza so there is enough for everyone and its cheap" I suggest walking in and they all agree. Josh orders the pizza and the rest of us were talking about things. We heard a faint knock a the door then my name being called. I ran to the door and open it to see my girlfriend covered in blood. "Call an ambulance someone please" I say with tears running down my face. "Jacob did this" she says with a weak voice then she closed her eyes.

Josh called the ambulance and they were on their way. "Shes not breathing, c'mon baby girl not like this, not like this" I say with even more tears running down my face. All of the boys had tears running down their faces. The ambulance arrived and they came over to us to see if she was still alive. "Im so sorry but she has been dead now for 30 minutes" the man says and goes.

I have even more tears running down my face and I look at the others who had tears in their eyes as they knew me and my girlfriend were close. The boys came around to comfort me. The last thing I heard her say was Harry and Jacob did this. "When I find Jacob he will be sorry" I say as my body fills with anger.

"This will not be the end."