Vikk #5

This was a real old request sorry I didn't do it but here it is now and I hope you like it, this was requested by XIXLucyXIX hope you enjoy.

Warning: smut

Lucy's P.O.V

So today Vikk said we were doing something special tonight and I can't wait to see what it is he has planned. "Babe are you ready for the special thing?" Vikk said and held my hand taking me to his room. "Yeah" I say and follow him to the room. We got to the room and he went in and I follow him and he closed the door behind me. He pushed me up against the door and started to kiss me rough but I liked it.

Things soon got heated and I gripped onto his shirt. He then carried me on to the bed and he then took his shirt off. He then took my top off then unhooked my bra. He then started to kiss me again squeezing my boobs at the same time, making moans escape my mouth. He then took my trousers off and his trousers off and he lined up to my entrance. He then adjusted to my size and then entered me. He pcked up the pace with his thrusts making me moan really loud. He was now grunting as he picked up the pace. We soon reached our climaxes and then went to bed as I was already late.

It was now the next morning and we both woke up at the same time. "Well last night was fun" I said "Yeah it was" Vikk said then kissed me on the lips. "Lets go down and get food" Vikk said I got some clothes on and we went down.

Vikks P.O.V

We went down for some food and he lads were in the kitchen "how was last night then Vikk" JJ asked me and I just went red. "Yeah how was last night" Josh said and I just looked down at the floor "Yeah we could hear you guys from the top floor you were doing it that loud, we were trying to record" Simon said and I just went bright red. "Vikk must have had a good time then" Josh said. "Get in there Vikk" JJ said which caused Lucy to giggle.

I smiled at the fact the lads are teasing me and at the fact I have an amazing girl that loves me and won't tease me.