Zombie Apocalypse Part 1

Shannons P.O.V

So today we were all going out today in London. We were all going to spend time together as we never really do that. So in the house was, Me, Simon, Emily, Josh, Jessica, JJ, Liza and Vikk. Everyone else will come here. Emily hasn't seen her brother Calfreezy in so long and she has missed him so much Josh is the only one that has been keeping her company.

We were all sitting on the sofas waiting for the others to come and to be honest they were taking so long. We have to get going soon otherwise it will be dark and we won't be able to go. I was sat next to Simon on the sofa snuggling into his side. He has one of his hands on my inner thigh. The door bell rings and Emily gets up to get the door. Soon everyone soon starts coming into the lounge.
We have Hayley, Calfrrezy, Harry, Sophie, Courtney, Ethan, Izzy, Tobi, Elizabeth and Callux. Everyone had finally arrived and we have now gotta set of to London.

We got in different cars the car were like this:

Me
Simon
Josh
Emily
Calfrrezy

Hayley
Harry
Sophie
Courtney
Ethan

Izzy
Tobi
Elizabeth
Callux
Vikk

Jessica
JJ
Liza

That's when we finally set off. Josh was driving and Simon was sat next to him. We put the music on and we were all singing along to the music. "You're a great singer babe" Simon says to me smiling showing his dimples. He always says this to me. He says I should go on the XFactor with JJ rapping but to be honest JJ can't rap. Sorry JJ. "This journey is so long" I say moaning looking at the cars zooming past us. "We are nearly there moaney pants" Josh says causing us all to laugh.

Many hours had passed and we had finally arrived in the centre of
London where the traffic was fucking terrible. We tried to find a parking space for ages but we couldn't find one. We were staying in the centre of London for a week so we had to find a place to park in the hotel parking lot which was still hard.

We finally parked and went into the hotel and got checked in as we were very late and we were all going straight to bed as it was late when we got to the hotel. We booked in and we all found our way to our rooms. We are all on the same floor which should be fun but I'm tired and I could pass out at any moment. I have a really bad headache and so I might faint. Simon noticed and took me straight to bed when we got into the room. "Baby are you okay?" Simon asked me with a concerned look "I have a really bad headache, it feels like I'm going to pass out" I say and Simon goes and gets me a glass of water and a paracetamol. I take the tablet and get changed into some comfortable clothes. I jump into be with Simon which he was in just his boxers. I cuddle into his side falling asleep within seconds. "Night beautiful" he says and kisses my forehead.