Josh #2

Josh POV

Today is the day I ask my girlfriend Y/N) to marry me over a dinner for two at a fancy restaurant. All of the boys were helping me to get ready as much as they can and Chloe and Emily, Chloe is Ethans girlfriend and Emily was Harrys girlfriend. The girls were helping (Y/N) get ready.

I wore a tux and I was ready to go I just need to go and pick her up from Emilys house.

(Y/N) POV

Chloe and Emily help me get ready I wore a red body hugging dress with some red heels and a white purse. We heard a knock at the door and went downstairs to open the door to find Josh with his mouth open speechless. "Is this too much?" I ask him with a concerned face. "Not not at all babe its just you look so beautiful" I started to blush. We head over to the car and he opened it for me and I stepped in. We got to the restaurant and it was so beautiful. We got to our and we ordered food. After we ate we went for a walk in the park while the sun was setting.

We looked at each other and we lent in and our lips connected. Afyer we pulled away I saw him bend down on one knee and my heart just melted. "(Y/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife ?" I ran up to him and hugged him "yes yes yes josh I would" he put the ring on my finger and we headed back to the house. Everyone cheered as the saw the ring on my finger and me and Josh just smiled.