Chapter Fifty One

Start from the beginning

"You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep thinking that hard," a voice breaks me from my thoughts and I look up to see Liam standing over me with a bag in one hand and a raised eyebrow. I breathe deeply before sitting up and allowing him to sit down next to me, I'm surprised he got in here and avoided all the arguing.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I ask him as he sets the bag on the ground and looks over at me.

"I heard what happened," he says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Word travels fast. So I brought some celebratory snacks since you might not be crazy."

"Well I m-might still be c-crazy according to my p-parental units," I say shrugging. "And there's still t-the whole deranged ex b-boyfriend on the loose. So n-not much to celebrate."

"Well if you don't want to celebrate," he thinks for a moment before digging into his bag and pulling out a carton of something. "You could drown out your sorrows with pints of ice cream."

I contemplate it for a moment before slowly reaching for the pint of oreo ice cream while he digs through his bag to pull out another one for himself. He pulls out two plastic spoons and tosses one towards me which I actually drop considering I'm not very good in the reflex category.

"W-why're you being so n-nice?" I ask him before I can think too much of it.

He tilts his head at me before looking over towards where the sounds of people arguing is coming from. I study him as he thinks about his answer, his tongue poking the side of his cheek while he decides what to say.

"I've been trying to stop drinking and smoking lately," he says out of nowhere and I'm confused as to how that ties in with my question at all. "You know I find that it's easier when I'm around people. But everyone always seems occupied lately. Scott, my best friend, is too caught up with you and Daniel. We barely ever talk anymore. My parents have never been around. Becca and everyone else is actually trying the whole college thing."

"Why c-come to me though?" I ask, I'm sure he's got other friends that don't revolve around the small circle that he has at the college. I'm sure he's got more family that he could talk to.

"You know I asked myself that question as soon as I got here," he says turning towards me with a strange look on his face. "I'm sure I could make new friends or something but it hasn't dawned on me until now that I've never felt more alone in my life."

I couldn't agree with him more.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Huge filler chapter.

What would you do if I told you there are only a few chapters left?

What do you think about Liam?

Hope you all enjoyed, love you all!!

Snapchat: momo36235

Instagram: Lil_Chocolate_Donut

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan