first argument

My point of view

I'm in the cafeteria as I'm about to sit down with Kaylen and Sarah and Tiffany the new girl in our group I see a teacher flirting with my husband and that teacher happens to be Mrs. Nerlafield I walk, over to where her and Michael was talking, "uh hum Mrs. Nerlafield I do believe your flirting with my husband" I say through chattery teeth. Mrs. Nerlafield looks at my finger with my wedding ring on it and looks at Michael's I stand there giving a death glare for about a Minute then she finally speaks "Mrs. Ste-" I cut her off "it's Mrs. Jackson not Stevens I say getting more angry. "Fine Mrs. Jackson even though your a student he's a teacher WHAT THE HECK!!!!" Michael looks at Mrs Nerlafield and begans to speak Kaylen, Sarah and Tiffany come rushing over by my side. "Don't speak to my wife like that again" Michael says getting, up and walking, back to the classroom but before could Mrs. Nerlafield looks at him and says "I'd suggest you tell your 16 year old wife what you was doing Mr. Jackson oh yeah that's right you was flirting back with me" after I heard what Mrs. Nerlafield said I gave her and Michael a death glare but then I see Angel over by the trash can laughing so Tiffany and Sarah went over to her and had a little talk, with her. I ran to Michael's classroom Michael follows me and shouts "THANKS ALOT MRS. NERLAFIELD I WASN'T EVEN FLIRTING WITH YOU!!!!!" Michael yells at her. When I got in the classroom I sat, down at my desk with my head down crying. Soon I hear Michael's loafers running, in the room and the door locking "Kaitlynn listen to me please" Michael pleased I look up at him with watery eyes "Michael I love you I'm your wife for god sake and I look over and your laughing and smiling at Mrs. NERLAFIELD HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS I LOVE YOU MICHAEL BUT WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!!!!!"I yell with force of anger I could feel my face buring red. Michael looks at me getting upset and I know he's upset because I could see it in his eyes KAITLYNN I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU EVER I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CHEATED ON YOU YOUR MY WIFE I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!!" Michael yells I look up at him with my eyes still watery. THEN WHY WAS YOU LAUGHING AND STUFF LIKE THAT? WE HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS MICHAEL TWO OF THEM I NEED MY BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND TO BE THERE WITH ME AND HIS DAUGHTERS MICHAEL!!!!!!" Michael then gets up and sits, back down "KAITLYNN STOP THIS I LOVE YOU BABY BUT YOUR GETTING ME ANGERY NOW STOP ACUSING ME OF CHEATING ON YOU" the augment stopped when Kaylen, Sarah and Tiffany knocked, on the door Michael gets, up and walks, over to the door and unlocks, it Kaylen,Sarah and Tiffany walk, in with Angel Moroni by their side. "Tell her what you told us now Angel" Tiffany says crossing her arms I look up at Angel with a death glare. She soon began to speak "Mrs. NERLAFIELD is my Aunt and she was jealous of you and Michael being married so I told her to talk to Michael and make him laugh to make it seem like he cheated on you" Angel says looking, at the ground I walk, over to her and slapped, her across the face. "SO YOU AND MRS. NERLAFIELD WAS BEHIND ALL OF THIS I WAS YELLING AT MY HUSBAND FOR NO RESAON GET OUT OF MY SIGHT ILL HAVE MRS. HEARTLEN PUT YOU IN A DIFFERENT CLASSROOM" I yell while punching her face. Soon Sarah pulls me off of Angel and Angel leaves with a black eye and busted lip and broken nose. Michael, Kaylen, Sarah and Tiffany was all shocked at what I just did I look up at Michael with tears in my eyes "come here babygirl" Michael says with his arms out ready for a hug I walk, over to Michael and he hugs me real tight and grabs, my hand and sit, on his chair and I sit on Michael's lap I put my head on his chest crying real hard. "Shh shh shh shh shh it's OK babygirl it's OK I'm right here you'll be ok" Michael says lifting, my chin up and rubbing, it Michael whipes my tears and we kiss passionately I can hear the class awwing us witch made us jump but I didn't care nither did he. "I love you Michael" I say putting, my head back on his chest "I love you more Mrs. Jackson" Michael says rubbing, my back "OK babygirl get up haha I got to teach class" Michael says giving, me a kiss on the forehead. I walk, back to my desk and sit, down. And Michael begans to speak. "OK class I know you all saw that haha but let's get to work OK haha OK *clears throat* today we are gonna take a Math test now I know how much you all hate math test but we have to take them and by the way I won't be able to teach next month because I'm gonna be doing my concerts next month and your sub will be Mr. Lee so I'd suggest you all be nice to him and be responsible and respect him OK its gonna stink that I'm not gonna be teaching and I won't be around my girls Katie and Sadie and lastly my beautiful wife Kaitlynn who you all know and saw me kissing haha OK Marleen please pass out the math paper please oh and no cheating on the math test too and Kaitlynn will you please pass out the blocking folders please" Michael says smiling and winking, at me. "Sure thing Mr. Jackson" I say blowing, him a kiss and winking at him. Michael chuckels at my response.

Michael's point of view

We are now at home relaxing we just got done eating dinner about a Minute ago I am still mad at Angel I can't believe she set me up making me and Kaitlynn argue but that won't be the first because husbands and wives fight sometimes but that's the way it is I could tell Kaitlynn was upset that they are gonna have a sub I have to jobs a singing career and a teaching career. I love both of my jobs very very much and I can't explain how I can do them both at the same time about an hour later I fall asleep with Kaitlynn in my arms.