9 mouths part 2

My point of view

Michael's sitting, in the chair and Sarah and Kaylen just now walked, in the hospital room "Michael and Kaitlynn I got some perfect names for the baby's here they are Katie and Sadie" Kaylen says with a smile on her face. "Sadie and Katie are wonderful names" Michael says with a smile on his face "what do you think baby?" Michael says grabbing, my hand. "Yes they are and I wanna name the first twin Katie Marie Jackson Michael you take the next one baby" I say smiling looking, into his big chocolate brown eyes witch sparkle in the light so beautifully. "The Second twin will be named Sadie Madlen Jackson" I smile and relax a little. "Thank you Kaylen for coming up with their first names they are beautiful do you wanna hold your niece?"I ask her "yes I would love to hold her" Kaylen says jumping, up and down I hand Sadie over to Kaylen and Michael hands Kaite over to Sarah. I smile falling, asleep for the first time since yesterday afternoon.

Kaylens point of view

I'm sitting, in the chair holding, my niece in my arms I look, down at her and smile "you have your mommy's nose and you have your daddy's eyes and hair" I say with tears of joy in my eyes Kaitlynn turnd 16 2 weeks before hers and Mr. Jackson's wedding I'm so happy for them I am crying, tears of joy right now a nurse comes in and says I have to put Katie in the crib so I put, Katie in her crib and Sarah put, Sadie in her crib. Me and Sarah left the hospital and went home.

Michael's Point of view

I sit in my chair next to Kaitlynn's hospital bed staring at my wedding band man I picked, out the right wedding band for me my wedding band is black and red. Black and red is my favorite color me and Kaitlynn get to go home tomorrow with our beautiful twins gosh I love all three of my girls I love my beautiful wife I'm so happy I married her.