Michael's nightmare about the twins

My point of view

Michael and I put Sadie and Katie in their cribs and kiss, their foreheads and head off to bed "Kaitlynn baby I'm so happy that I found away to bring you back to life your still 16 and was too young to die and how is a husband gonna tell the twins about their mommy?" Michael says turing, off the light. "Honey listen I know but my dad was the one who choked, me he choked me because he saw that I married you Michael I love you and we got married for a reason we shouldn't let anyone try to kill us I should have started fighting him before he got the chance to choke me". I say with tears coming down my eyes. After a few hours me and Michael fell asleep.

The next day (Michael's point of view)

Today was gonna be Kaitlynn's first day back but I don't want her going today because My mom is busy my sisters LA'toya, rebbie, and Janet are busy and mom is busy Jermaine, Tito, Jakie, Randy, Marlon are busy so Kaitlynn has to stay home and watch Sadie and Katie soon I hope I can talk to Kaitlynn about having, another kid even thought we have two already but I love children they swarm me with everything. So when I get home from work I'll talk to her about. Before I leave and head off to the school I kiss, Kaitlynn and the twins on the forhead and head out the door "have a good day Michael I love you" Kaitlynn says blowing, me a few kisses "I love you too baby" I say blowing, a couple of kisses back to her. I'm only teaching at a high school for a year and after the year is up I'm going back to my singing career.

My point of view

When Michael got home he sat, on the couch feeling tired but he didn't want to go to sleep at all for some reason. "Kaitlynn" I hear Michael call my name from the kitchen "I need to talk to you about something" Michael said with a sleepy voice. "OK I'm coming honey" I shout from the kitchen. "What is it honey That you wanna talk about?" I say sitting, on the couch next to Michael. "Can we have another baby?" Michael asks with a half smile I look at him and smile "why yes we can Michael I adore children as much as you do and baby please go to sleep you have word all day get some rest" I say giggling Michael smiles at me and says thank you but be for I could say your welcome he drifted off to sleep.

Michael's dream

"Sadie why do you have a boy in my house get him out now" "ugh dad I hate you your the worst father ever I never wanna talk to you again"
"And you too Sadie" "dad your so mean I hate you" "I don't care I'm trying to protect you"

End of Dream

Michael's point of view

I wake up from my horrible nightmare about the dream tears start running, down my face I look, over to see Kaitlynn next to me I get, up from bed and walk, to the twins room "sadie and Kaite daddy loves you please don't hate me when you get older" I say looking at both my little girls. "Honey are you OK?" I hear Kaitlynn say from behind me. "Yeah I'm fine I just had a nightmare about the girls that made me cry" I say looking at the ground. "Michael honey don't worry about the girls baby you got a long ways before for that could happen" Kaitlynn says giggling I smile at her and we both head to bed.