fighting with Joesph

My point of view

I call Michael's dad Joesph to try to set things right with him he's mad at Michael just because he's marrying me just because I'm 16 well I don't care I love Michael and I am going to be his wife.

Talking session

Me: Joesph please I love your son I would do anything for him age dose not matter Joesph please accept me I am 16 yeah I'm still a kid but I got 2 more years until I'm 18 yeah I'll still be a teenager at 18 and 19 but please let me be with him you don't know how much he means to me.

Joesph: WELL I DONT CARE YOUR YOUR 16 YOUR STILL A KID AND MY SON IS 25 YEARS OLD listen I don't mean to be mean I just your a kid.

Me: Joesph please I love him he's my everything please I love him please

Joseph: NO THE AWNSER IS NO DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

me: *cries*

My point of view

I run up to mine and Michael's room crying I hear the door slam shut. H ours later Michael comes home from hanging out with his brothers. I hear Michael coming, up the stairs "hey baby" Michael says smiling "hey"
I say in a sad low tone. "What's wrong Kaitlynn Baby?" Michael says rubbing, my back I sit, up and cry, on his chest he raps, his arms around me "you-.....your dad I tried to get his approval of us getting married but he keeps saying the same- The same thing" I say still crying, on his chest. "Kaitlynn listen to me babygirl with or without Joesph's blessing or approval of us getting married don't matter you got my siblings and mother's approval baby we are getting married in two days trust me babygirl Joesph wont come to our wedding I'll make sure of it cuz you are forgetting that I'm a singer to HA HA" I laugh along with Michael. "So we'll have body guards" I say giving, Michael a kiss on the cheek. "Yep you got that right Mrs. Jackson you are permanently changing your last name to Jackson right?" Michael asks me as we kiss passionately. "Yes Mr. Jackson I am I already signed the papers" I giggle.

"Oh and Mrs. Jackson don't think I won't give you detention for talking in my classroom after all I am your teacher" I giggle and fall right asleep "I love you Mr. Jackson I wishper as I sleep. "I love you to Mrs. Jackson" Michael says brushing, his fingers through my hair.