field trip part two

Warning: there is drama on this chapter I should have told you there would have been alot of drama in this book this book is about Mr. Jackson and Kaitlynn trying to protect their relationship.

Michael's Point of view aka Mr. Jackson

All the students are in a group "we are going to Disneyland" I tell everyone the students started jumping, up and down and cheering, "alright you will all be with your group's now let's head to the bus everyone" I say as I count, the groups. Everyone gets, on the bus and takes, their seats after about five minutes we were at the gates of Disneyland everyone got, off the bus and I paid for everyone to get in the park. Hours and hours later the sun began to go, down and I could see that everyone had fun but tired at the same time we get back on the bus and head back to our time share and ate dinner.

My point of view

I was reading a book when all of a sudden Jace my ex boyfriend pulls, me by my arm "so Kaitlynn I see you like Mr. Jackson" Jace says to me with an evil smirk on his face" I look, at Jace like he's stupid "LET ME GO JACE NOW HELP H-" Jace cuts me off by putting, his hands over my mouth soon I see a bedroom door open and see Michael wearing his pjs "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER AND GET AWAY FROM HER NOW JACE LEAVE HER ALONE" Michael yells "oh you want me to leave your girlfriend alone Mr. Jackson is that what it is I've seen it all Mr. Jackson you can't fool me" Jace says smirking "JACE LEAVE HER ALONE" Michael yelled. "no Mr. Jackson I won't" Jace still says with smirks written all over his face. "JACE YOUR KILLING HER SHES LOSING HER BREATH" Michael yells running over to us "awww Mr. Jackson is losing his girlfriend by me HA ha" suddenly Mrs. Heartlen walked, in the time share and saw Michael trying to get Jace off of me she runs, over to help Michael get him off. "Mr. Jackson take her in your bedroom now" Mrs. Heartlen said holding, Jace back Michael picks, me up and carries me to his room and puts me on the bed. "Michael.....Michael" I say catching my breath "it's OK babygirl I got you your safe now" Michael says rapping, Me in his arms I lay, my head on his chest "I...I love......love you baby" I say as I kiss, his cheek and lay, my head back down on his chest.

The next morning

I got, dressed and brushed, my teeth and brush, my hair and put, it up in a ponytail we was leaving to go home Mr. Jackson gatherd everyone "you can sit where ever you all want and we will definitely never go on a field trip like this again because of Jace he came in Kaitlynn's room at the time share and choked her there for she will be sitting by me. your parents will be at the school to pick you up once we get there they will be there".

Mr. Jackson said with angry look on his face "oh and Jace your parents knows what you did to Kaitlynn because I called them and they are sending you to jail" Miss Heartlen says in anger.

Michael's Point of view aka Mr. Jackson

We arrived, at the school all the students head home and I take Kaitlynn's hand and we head, to my car I open, the passenger side door and Kaitlynn gets, in I have one hand on the steering wheel and one hand holding, Kaitlynn's hand. "I thought I was gonna die Michael I hate jace I hope he rots in jail for life" Kaitlynn says looking, at the window with our hands still connected. I pull, up to the apartment and stop, the car and I hop, out of the car Kaitlynn gets, out of the car as well and we head in to our apartment. Me and Kaitlynn just took a nap I will take her to meet my parents some time next week.