honeymoon

My point of view

Me and Michael are on our way to our hotel I can't wait to see what we are doing for hour two weeks of our honeymoon I lay, my head on Michael's chest and Michael puts, his arms around me. "Are you excited for our honeymoon baby?" Michael says giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah I'm excited I love you Michael" I say giving, Michael a kiss on the forehead. We arrived at our hotel and went, up straight to our hotel room I feel asleep
On the bed I soon I felt Michael rap, his arm around me.

The next morning

Michael's Point of view

I get up to change, my clothes and wait for Kaitlynn to get up soon Kaitlynn wakes up and gets, dressed. "Hey baby what are we doing today?" Kaitlynn says drying, off her hair. I walk, over to her and rap, my arms around Kaitlynn and give, her a kiss on the cheek "well we are going to Disneyland babygirl" I say going over to the bed to get My loafers on. I can tell Kaitlynn is excited because she got her shoes, on within a flash. We soon get in the car and head to Disneyland.

My Point of view

We made it to Disneyland the first ride me and Michael go on is the Peter Pan ride. After the Peter Pan ride we head, to Splash Mountain I freaked out on that ride so when we got, to the drop I held onto Michael and put, my face in his chest. Michael puts, his arm around me. "Kaitlynn baby you'll be OK I'm right here I got my arm around you you'll be OK babygirl" Michael says laughing, I still have my head in his chest. The ride was finally over me and Michael gets off the ride we walk, to get our picture. I look at the picture and look at Michael he was laughing, at the picture "what? I was scared" I say laughing along with Michael we walk, to the haunted Mansion ride and as we got on I injoyed every bit of the ride hours went by after a long day of riding, rides Michael and I head back to the hotel and relax. "I had a blast Michael baby I love Disneyland it's so fun I remember when you took us for a field trip the reason why I freaked out on splash mountain is because we didn't get to go on that ride when you took us the last time *giggels*"
Michael laughs too and we both fall asleep.

I am sorry this is short