my dad is back

My point of view

I was doing the dishes when I heard someone knock on the door "I'll get it baby since your doing the dishes" Michael said walking, to the door and opening, it when I was drying, my hands from washing the dishes I heard a big bang so I run, in the living, room "Michael are you OK?" But there was no answer from him. "Oh no he's past out" I said to myself then I hear the twins crying I walk in the room "dad what are you doing here from jail and how did you find us? And put my daughters down" I say crying. "I forced Mrs. Heartlen to tell me where you was" that's when I feel on my knees crying. Then my dad put down the twins and walked, tords me and grabbed, me by my throat.

Michael's point of view

I wake up from passing out I look up to see Kaitlynn's dad walking, in the living room with one arm choking her I got up and yelled "put my wife down" he didn't listen to me so I called, the cops on him. Five minutes later the cops come and arrested him. I could hear Kaitlynn gasping for air "Kaitlynn..... Kaitlynn are you-" I yell but that's when she passed out. I crawl over to her and see that she's not breathing "oh no" I said crying "Kaitlynn.....Kaitlynn......Kaitlynn baby please wake up" but I didn't get no answer so I call Janet to watch the twins while I go to the hospital with Kaitlynn.

Calling session

Michael: Hello....Hello Janet do you think you can watch the twins?

Janet: yeah Michael what's going on why are you crying?

Michael: *yells while crying* BECAUSE KAITLYNNS DAD WAS CHOKING HER AND NOW SHES NOT BREATHING.

Janet: o OK *cries* I'll be over to watch them.

Michael: *hangs up*

Michael's point of view

Janet comes and I grabbed, Kaitlynn and carried, her bridal style to my car. I drive to the hospital and when I arrived I carried, Kaitlynn in bridal style in the nurses knew what was going on so they rushed her to the emergency room. I waited for hours in the waiting room finally a doctor comes so I shot up from my chair
"Doctor is my wife ok?" I asked worriedly. "I'm sorry Mr. Jackson she didn't make it" the doctor says. I fall to my knees and started, crying I call Janet to tell her the news.

Calling session

Janet: hello?

Michael: *cries* the doctor said she didn't make it she's dead

Janet: *cries* I'll call mom,jakie,Jermaine,Tito,Randy,
Marlon,Janet and rebbie and mom and LA toya OK and I'll be there with the twins.

Michael: *cries* OK.

Michael's point of view

A few minutes I see all my siblings and my mother and Jermaine is holding Sadie and Janet is holding Katie they are all wearing sun glasses the doctor comes out and says "they are sending her body to the Funeral Home now" "ok" I said putting my sun glasses on soon Kaylen, Sarah and Tiffany come in with their sun glasses everyone hugs me as we all cry. Soon we all go home because Kaitlynn's funeral is in two days.