class field trip (no drama)

Before you read this I just wanna say that there will be no drama and that that Mr. Jackson is taking his class somewhere fun for their field trip let's find out where they are going injoy!!!!!
😊

My point of view

Today is Friday September 1/1982

Today Michael is taking the class on a field trip I don't have to have a permission slip to go because I live with Michael because my dads in jail for what he did and my mom moved and my aunt has to travel all the time and my Uncle Jake has to travel as well and there is no way I was gonna end up in a foster home again no way and I ain't gonna even tell ya why I ended up in faster care cuse it's a long story. My mom Lenora got me taken away from her I will tell you that. OK I get, up and pick, out some clothes to wear for the field trip.

 OK I get, up and pick, out some clothes to wear for the field trip

I pick, out. My cheetah shirt that says dance on it and pull, out my pink pairs of shorts that go with it I go, into the bathroom to take, a shower once I've finished I put, my chlose on and walk, out of the bathroom so Michael could take, his shower. I put, my pink and black sandals that go with my outfit on then I put, my black diamond earrings in and grab, my little heart peruse that goes with the outfit as well. I grab, my bookbag and wait for Michael to get ready. Two minutes later Michael comes, out of the bathroom with a towel rapped, around his waist. He puts, his chlose on and his loafers. Michael was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and light blue jeans. "OK princess go on to the school since its only around the corner and I'll show up five minutes late saying I for got something" Michael says while looking, at himself in the mirror and brushing, his curly hair. Be for I left Michael walks, over to me and looks, me deep in the eyes "don't for get to give me a kiss babygirl" we kissed for a second then pulled, away from the kiss. "I love you Mr-I mean Michael I keep almost forgetting when I'm not around other students to call you by your first name" Michael looks, at me and smiles "*chuckles* go or I'll have to give you detention silly" I chuckled with him and left for school.

At school

"Hey Kaitlynn" Sarah and Kaylen said while walking, up to me "hey what's up you guys excited for field trip?" I say clapping. "Yes we are" Sarah and Kaylen said jumping, up and down we all head to Mr. Jackson's classroom and take, our sets "everyone came today" Kaylen wisphers "Kaylen am I going to have to give you detention?" Mr. Jackson looks at her with disappointment then Mr. Jackson looks at me. With a not so happy face nither. It was time to get on the bus everyone got, out of their seats, and walked, to the bus.

On the bus

I sat next to Kaylen and Sarah sat in the seat across from us it was quiet on the bus because everyone was sleeping where every we are going sure is a long way about 1 hour later the bus comes to a stop. "Alright everyone when we get off this bus I'll put you in groups of 3 and I will be in one of your group's and if I end up in one of your group's those people are gonna be lucky and one group will have Mr. Heartlen and the other will have miss. Leea" Mr. Jackson put everyone in groups of 3 Kaylen and Sarah are with me and our group got.......Mr. Jackson thank goodness. After everyone was placed in their group we walked, in to the hotel we all went to our rooms because Mr. Jackson was registering us soon Mr. Jackson came,up "Alright these rooms are like an apartment so go on in with your group's" everyone did as they were told after everyone was settled in we ate, dinner and headed off to bed I couldn't sleep so I went, where Michael was sleeping. I knocked, on his room door "come in" I hear a soft sleepy voice. I open, the door and walk, in seeing Michael on a big bed I shut, the door behind me "Michael I can't sleep I miss being in your arms baby" I say looking, at the ground. "Come over here babygirl" he says patting, the bed telling me to get on "I miss putting, my arms around my little princess" Michael says as he brushes, his fingers in my hair. I slowly put my head on Michael's chest while he still brushed, his fingers through my hair "I love you Michael" I say closing my eyes. "I love you too babygirl" as he shuts, his eyes.

There will be a class field trip part 2