meeting Michael's family

My point of view

I'm sleeping peacefully until a storm came in I was tossing and turning and kicking until I felt Michael rap, his arm around me "Kaitlynn baby are you OK?" Michael says in a low tone "no I'm not ok I hate storms" I say putting, my head on Michael's chest. Michael still has his arm rapped around me he moves, my hair out out of my face "Kaitlynn baby you'll be fine babygirl I'm here with you nothing bad is gonna happen I promise" I look, up at Michael with my head still on his chest "OK Michael I love you night" I say closing my eyes. "I love you too Kaitlynn" Michael says giving, me a kiss on my forehead.

The next morning

I wake up to see the sunshining throw the window I look on Michael's side and I don't see him I walk, down stairs to see Michael in the Kitchen cooking, breakfast. "Hey baby" I say walking, from behind him "hey babygirl" Michael says as he gave me a peck on the lips. "After breakfast and we change our clothes I am planning on taking you to meet my family babygirl what do you say?" I look up and smile at Michael "sounds like a wonderful plan" I say geting my plate of food.

Michael's Point of view

After Kaitlynn and I ate our breakfast we went, up stairs to change out of our pjs after that we got our shoes on and headed out to my parents house.
"I'm nervous Michael what if they judge my age then I'll be upset" Kaitlynn says looking, out the window "Kaitlynn baby listen to me if my family judges you we will leave" I say grabbing, her hand and holding it.

At my parent's house

"Hey Michael honey and who's this young lady beside you?" My mother asks with a smile on her face "mother this is my fiance Kaitlynn sorry I didn't get a chance for you to meet her before its just that I've been busy working and all" I say giving my mom a huge. "Well come on in let her meet the rest of the family Michael dear" my mother says with a smile once again. We walk, in and take a seat I could tell by the look on Kaitlynns face she was nervous so I grab, Kaitlynn's hand and rub, my thump on her hand trying to calm her. "Who's this girl and how old is she Michael?" Joseph says with suspicion
"Well everyone this is my fiance Kaitlynn I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet her the first time but I was busy teaching and she's-.......she's- 16 years old and she's in my class I am her teacher and before you all say anything age doesn't matter Joesph mom was in highschool when you was dating her you wasn't you was about 20 something years old" everyone gasps and Joesph walks, up to me angerly "YOU ARE MARRYING A CHILD MICHAEL SHES A TEENAGER SHES TOO YOUNG" Joesph yells at me Kaitlynn gets up and runs, out side my mom and brothers and sisters follow her. "JOSEPH I KNOW IM 25 YEARS OLD BUT I LOVE HER IT JUST HAPPEND OK" I snap at Joesph. Soon Kaitlynn walks, in with my mom and siblings. She knows Joe's my father and soon my mother says to me "Michael honey age dose not matter we accept Kaitlynn to be apart of this family congratulations on getting married I and your siblings can't wait until the wedding". My mom walks, over to me and hugs me so don't Janet,Rebbie,LaToya,Jermaine,Jacky,Randy,Tito and Marlon came and hugged, me. Me and Kaitlynn soon left and went home.