two weeks gone by and confessing our feelings for each other

Two weeks has gone by and my parents are divorced my dad has custody of me but he gave me one last day at Jacob Lee high school I am sad that I'll be leaving me my friends and I'll miss them I'll miss Mr. Jackson he's carrying and he never let me down so I head to Mr. Jackson's classroom before anyone else "hey Mr. Jackson can I talk to you for a second?" I say looking at the ground Mr. Jackson walks, over to me and lifts up my chin and looks, me deep in the eyes "Of course you can Kaitlynn and when no one is around you can call me Michael OK" I smile a bit and hug, him before speaking "Mr- I mean Michael today is my last day here after this me and my dad are moving to Mississippi he has custody of me and I wanna tell you something Michael I-I like you I-I love you I-I wanna be with you" Michael's eyes grew wide and he smiled "Kaitlynn I like you to and I love you to and before you ask I'm 25 *giggels* and I know your 16 I wanna be with you too" he smiles at me and the next thing you know he pressed his soft lips against mine my goodness he's a good kisser "Michael your a good kisser *giggels*" "thank you baby so Kaitlynn will you be my girl?" I look, up at Michael and smile "oh Michael yes....yes I will be your girlfriend" after that we went into a passionate kiss soon we didn't even here the door open and it was the students me and Michael pull away from each other everyone looked at us shocked "KAITLYNN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KISSING MR. JACKSON?" Ashley yelled I looked, at everyone and there eyes was wide "ooooo Kaitlynn and Mr. Jackson was kissing everyone wispherd. I ran out of the the class room crying and Michael closed his door real quick "NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO LISTEN TO ME I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT I LOVE HER DO YOU YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ME?" Michael yelled at the top of his lungs everyone in the classroom was shocked by him yelling "yes sir" everyone said after Michael yelled at them he came in the hallway and saw me sitting with my arms on my legs and with my head bared he soon lifted up my chin "Kaitlynn baby listen too me if you want we could run away together and I'll get a job at a college" Michael wispherd, in my ear and hugged me and kissed, me "Michael I would love that but what am I going to wear?" But before he could say anything the principal was standing there. "How long have you been standing there principal heardman?" Michael said with fear in his eyes but quickly gained braveness "Mr. Jackson why are you in love with her your a teacher she's a student and it's against the law for a student teacher relationship one of your students before walking into class ran down to me and that student recored everything and that student was Ashley" the principal says with his arms crossed frowning. I had anger in my eyes I trusted her for years and this is how she repays me I walk, into the classroom and started yelling at Ashley "ASHELY MARIE SIMONS I TRUSTED YOU ALL THESE YEARS AND YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME HOW DARE YOU I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE" Ashely didn't say anything to me she just stared at me and just when I was about to fight her Michael came in and grabbed, me by my waist "Kaitlynn baby stop I told the heardman that I quit that way we could be together" I stopped squirming in Michael's arms and looked, at him and smiled. "Let's go Micheal" I said grabbing, his hand but just before we got out of the classroom my dad shows up angry I run, behind Michael and grab, on his chest and he grabs, my waist from behind "KAITLYNN LETS GO NOW" my dad yells at me angerly "no dad I love him and I wanna be with him" I say in a sad tone. "I DONT CARE KAITLYNN HES 25 YOUR 16 AND HE WAS A TEACHER YOU WAS A STUDENT AS SOON AS I GET YOU WE ARE LEAVING FOR MISSISSIPPI AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER SPEACK TO HIM AGAIN ARE WE CLEAR? AND AS FOR YOU MR. JACKSON ILL MAKE SURE YOU GO TO JAIL MY I CANT BELIEVE MY DAUTGHER AND... AND A TEACHER FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER" Michael began yelling at my dad "JAMES IM SORRY I LOVE HER WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND I WONT LET ANYTHING HARM HER" Michael grabbed, me bridle style and ran out of the school with me we soon was in his car and left for his apartment as soon as we got to his apartment we layed, on the couch. "I love you Michael" I say laying, my head on his chest "I love you more Kaitlynn"
"I love you the same Micheal" after that we both fell asleep.