Wincest X Sis!Reader P4

Start from the beginning

Oh my Cas my brother was annoying! Why did he have to act like such a kid when he was drunk?

"Alright I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?" I asked dramatically.

"If you give me a kiss on the cheek then I will." He answered, sweetly.

"O-okay." I stuttered, leaning down to kiss his stubbly cheek.

However, before my lips made contact with his cheek, Dean turned his head upwards so now our lips were connected instead. My eyes widened in shock but I started to kiss back. I wanted this. Even if Dean was drunk, he still was the man I loved.

I pulled away a few minutes later, once I remembered his girlfriend. "Haha got you little bro. Can't believe you fell for that." Dean snickered. I gave him the bitch face but inside I was so happy.

He was falling asleep but he still managed to talk. "My girlfriend is...Y/N." He slurred, passing out.

WHAT?! He was dating our younger sister? The younger sister that I loved as well as him. I didn't know if I should act like a protective big brother or a jealous lover.

This must be a good thing right? If they're dating then they have feelings for each other so it wasn't just me. A sense of relief washed over me. Maybe there was a slight chance that-

There was a knock on the door. I got up from beside Dean and went up to it. When I opened it my little sister was swaying on the other side. Her eyes lit up when she saw me. Great Dean had gotten her drunk too!

"Housekeeping!" She sang.

I chuckled, standing back to let her in. She waddled in with a wide smile on her beautiful face. "This-this is where we live?" She asked disgusted, turning to me.

"I wanna castle. And a pony. Maybe a unicorn I don't care. Let's go on an adventure!" She started to run out the door but I held her back in my arms.

"Oh no you don't princess. You're staying right here where I can keep an eyes on you." I told her like a small child.

"But-but Sammmyyy." She stuck out her bottom lip which was adorable. "I wanna unicorn!"

"I know Princess. Maybe you could settle for your moose of a brother instead?" I offered.

She giggled like a toddler. "Yeah! You're way better than a unicorn. Cause you know why?"

"Enlighten me."

"Because I love you."

"I love you too princess."

"No like, I actually love you. Not in a brother, sister kinda way. Like OMG I wanna take you clothes off kinda way." She slurred.

My face went bright red. "I love you too Princess." I smiled.

"Really?" She squeaked.

"Really."

"I love you more Sammy." She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

My breathing became jagged. This was actually happening. First Dean now Y/N. My hands went automatically to her hips.

Besides either one of us could say anything, our lips came together in a passionate kiss. I pulled her closer to me so that our bodies were pressed together. She moaned in my mouth which was a massive turn on.

The next thing I knew was that we were both lying in the bed with me hovering over her, in between her legs. My lips moved from her's to her neck.

"Sam." She purred as she tangled her hands into my hair.

She was about to take her top off but I stopped her. Even though I wanted to continue, she was drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of that.

"What's wrong Sam?" She whispered.

"Nothing, you're just drunk and I'm not doing it when you're drunk. I respect you too much."

She smiled. "Always the gentleman big bro. It's sweet." She pecked my lips.

I chuckled, getting off her. "Now you are going to get changed into your cute bunny pyjamas and go to sleep." I playfully ordered. She giggled and nodded.

Y/N quickly changed into her pjs. "Can I cuddle with you Sammy?" She said shyly, when she was done. I nodded, opening up my arms. She made a happy noise and crawled into me.

Since she was a lot shorter than me, she curled herself up into my chest while I wrapped an arm around her side, chin on top of her head. Our legs were tangled together.

"I love you Sammy." Y/N, mumbled, kissing my chest.

"I love you so much more Princess." I kissed her forehead before we drifted off into a peaceful and happy sleep.