Just The Beginning Of The End(12)

Recap:

I know this is going to be my toughest fight i've ever faced but i have to stay strong and win it. I need to finish this once and for all. Starting with My fight with Rylan. This wont be the last fight i have. I have a fight with Seth that i might not come out of.

I'm a fighter.....Literally.

And i'm going to prove that later tonight.

I stood there waiting for them to call my name. I was ready for this. I cant hold back and i cant show weakness either. I gotta focus. I cant lose. I wont lose.

Alex ran in at 9 and said theyd be calling my name any minute.

*Ladie and gentlemen We have in this corner the champion the girl who never loses. now she has changed her name so give it up for the knew and improved H!!!!!!

i heard screaming as i walked towards the ring. 

*and in this corner we have Rylan*

everyone was silent and i tried not to laugh when he came up. I knew seth was watching. How i dont know. Where? please tell me. 

i got in stance.

"Hello baby"he said

"Rylan"i said

"your not gonna live through this match"he threatened

"and why is that?"i asked

"because your weak. ill enjoy watching you suffer"he said smiling.

"Well see about that"i said confidently.

*you guys know the rules.*

Its time Chase. Ill win with you by my side. I sure hope your with me through all this.

I started to focus as i went into stance.

*FIGHT*

I took a deep breath and i focus only on his movements. seeing his week spots. I noticed hes lighter on the right. i could use that against him. He threw a right hook at me i tried yo block it but i wasn't fast enough so i stumbled back but regained my balance. I threw him a upper cut kneed him in the rips and kicked his right side making him screech in pain but he kept his balance then it was the second round. He looked at my facial expressions but i didn't show any but i saw his. he was afraid and pissed. The bell rang and i automatically kicked him in the stomach and punched his ribs and he fell to the floor. after a minute he got up and tried to hit me in the face but i just grabbed his fist and held his arm to his back making him screech in pain again. when he got out of my grip he punched my ribs and i stepped back and screeched in pain but i automatically ignored the pain and when he wasn't expecting it i kicked him in his temple and he fell to the ground unconscious.