Focus(2)

I got in my car and drove to the arena. I got in my corner and warmed up. People will be here soon to watch me kick ass.

"You need your face paint on"

"What are you doing! people will see you"

Micheal and Alex sat there stating the obvious.

"Then help me"

They walked over and put my paint on my face. I was ready for this fight. I will win! I thought to myself.

Alex called my name making snap back to reality.

"Come on now. Focus! Your gonna be called any minute now!

"Cool"

*In this corner we have a new opponent that goes by name of pink dragon*

pink dragon? really? thats so stupid. I thought i was fighting another today? oh well.

*And in this corner we have the best of the best The Bone Crusher!*

Thats my cue. I walk out and hear cheers and boos and i just smile.

*Now this is a two for two fight*

"I only have one and she has to"

*well looks like you got two to deal with"

This fight is gonna be harder than i thought. I looked over and saw alex telling me to breath.

*And fight!*

We took our positions. One was waiting for the other to tap her in.

I only focused on her. I let everything go into slow motion. I breathed in and out. 

I saw her pull her right arm back and i dodged the punch. she tried again and i caught it and gave her an upper cut. we kept going like that till the bell rang for round two. It was 10 minutes in round two. I was getting bored so i gave her one punch to the face and she was unconscious. Now i have to deal with the second one. I heard a door open and saw three guys ive never seen before. i turned back and she threw a good punch and made me fall to the ground but i got up threw three punches to the face 2 punches to her stomach and then knocked her down. I kept punching. she tried to block but fail. I stood up and she was laying there uncounsious. I smirked. I raised my hands up and everyone screams. I tried to catch my breath. Alex told me to come so i got off and walked to him. He gave me a towel.

"I didnt know it was going to be like that. I thought it was gonna be fare"

"I won so its cool."

"Ill let you get ready for your race."

"Alex!"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks. I needed this."

"Anytime"

He walked out and i got changed. Once i got into my jacket shirt and leggings the boys came in and helped get the paint off my face. I thanked the boys and walked out. I got out of the parking lot and went to my race. Once i got there i saw the exact same boys that were at the fight.