Gay-ass Adventures

"Hajime, are we almost there?" Nagito asked his boyfriend as he looked out the window, watching the stars. "It's almost midnight. Remind me again why we're going to the supermarket when it's almost midnight?" His tone was irritated as his boyfriend just rolled his eyes. "You're the one who decided to finish my orange juice! And besides, we needed more food anyway."

Nagito shifted in his seat, "Yeah but I didn't have any tea left and your OJ was my only option."

"You could've asked me first..."

"Oh stop being salty. Plus we both decided that whatever was in the middle of the fridge would be fair game. It's not my fault you put it in the middle and not on your side of the fridge."

Hajime huffed, "It was like two in the damn morning okay? Give me a break! I was tired!"

"Yeah, yeah OJ boy. Now, are we almost there?"

"OJ boy? Whatever Mr. Know- It-All."

"That's not what you called me last night. What was it again? Oh yes, I remember! It was Da-"

"Shut up! Do not talk about last night!"

"You enjoyed it, don't deny it."

"I'm not." He mumbled something under his breath, flicking the turn signal to the left. "And anyway, look. We're here, now you can stop bugging me about it."

They quickly pulled into the parking lot and parked, exiting the vehicle. Hajime sighed as Nagito took out his phone making a list of what they needed. "Milk, OJ, my tea... we need more fruit I believe. We'll get some pineapples as well for... things." (A/N: winkity wonkity) He turned to the brunette. "Is there anything you can think of to add to the list?"

"Why are you even making a list? Screw lists, let's just get whatever we want! But yeah, make sure we get some pineapple."

Nagito frowned and pocketed his phone with a groan. "Hajime, I swear if you embarrass me here, you will be punished later."

Hajime just grinned as the two walked into the store. "Okay Hajime, you go grab a cart while I get an ad to see what's on sale." The brunette groaned but complied and went to get a cart. Nagito made his way to a shelf that had the store ad's and flipped through it to see if anything they needed was on sale, until a large crash made him jump. He looked to the other to see he had rammed one of the carts into the wall. "Hajime!" Nagito scolded.

"What? It was stuck!" Hajime grabbed the cart and rode over to the albino, standing on the bars underneath the cart. "My name's Hajime Hinata, and welcome to Jackass." He quoted. Nagito smacked his arm with the ad, blush carefully spreading across his cheeks, as Hajime laughed. "Hey Nagito, if I got in the cart, would you push me?"

"No, Hajime! You are not riding in the cart!"

"Fine." He muttered, "You're such a party pooper."

Nagito ignored his comment and walked towards the bread aisle. "Hey Nagito, can we get some Nutella?" The brunette asked holding up a jar, making the other frown. "I guess as long as you eat it."

"Hell yes!" 

Their shopping adventure continued with Hajime embarrassing Nagito the entire time. "Hajime, I swear to god, don't you dare throw that in the cart!"

Hajime tossed the paper towels into the cart from behind making Nagito's eyebrow twitch. "You are embarrassing me!"

"So? We're the only ones here!" Hajime took his arm and dumped boxes of tea packets into the cart. "God, you are such a child." Nagito scolded. 

An hour later they arrived back at their apartment both carrying in bags of groceries. They both set them on the table and counters and got to work unbagging. Nagito hummed as he unloaded the freezer items first, beginning to put them away. "Nagito, did you get the pineapple?" Hajiem asked as he put ice cream in the freezer. "Yes, I did, you Hurricane."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You were making a mess of everything in the store earning you the title of Hurricane. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't kick us out."

Hajime walked over to his boyfriend, draping his arms around the albino. He smiled widely and kissed his cheek. "I know I embarrass you, but you still love me."

Nagito sighed and kissed him back. "That is true."

Okay so for starters, I'm tired af. This was literally made in thirty minutes because my sleepy ass thought 'hey, why not?' So here you go. An actual oneshot will be posted soon. It shall be fluff as well, or some sexy stuff, haven't decided. So yeah. Oh and i made that photo... these are times where I wonder what the hell i'm doing with my life.