Destination: Detention (Some SMUT)

So this oneshot is based on an idea I had gotten in my math class months ago. It basically consisted of Hinata sitting in a desk while Ko sneaks up behind him and well let's just say it's...eventful (wink wonk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Hinata sat at his desk staring at the chalkboard, clenching his fist and grinding his teeth together. His face was flushed pure red in anger as he tried to keep his composure. He was pissed, ultimately pissed, but he had no power over his situation. While he was pissed about being stuck in detention, he was more pissed about being stuck in a room with the person who got him in detention in the first place.

In fact, he was even pissed that the person who got him here was sitting right behind him. He was pissed that the person was sitting there clicking their pen, over and over. Over and over.

Click, click.

Click, click.

Click, click.

"I swear to god," he seethed through clenched teeth. "If you don't cut that shit out, I'm going to hurt you."

"Oh, am I annoying you?" He was sure the male had that damn smug look on his face. That same smug face he gave Hinata when their teacher, Yukizome, had given them detention. And of course, she just had to leave early because of an emergency but what was worse was that he was left alone, in the room with him. If something happened he could just blame Hinata and get away with it. So really Hinata felt like he had been screwed over.

He wasn't going to turn around. He wasn't going to give him the luxury of getting his attention. He wasn't worth it.

Click, click.

He wasn't worth it.

Click, click.

He wasn't worth it...

Click, click.

He wasn't worth it.

"Fucking cut it out." He pounded his fist on the desk, turning around and facing him.

Pale skin, white, puffy hair, green almost gray eyes. Komaeda Nagito. Komaeda had the damn smug look on his face that Hinata fucking hated. He honestly wanted to punch him, however he wasn't worth it.

"Oh? You should watch your language. We are still in school after all." The sly remark made Hinata furrow his eye brows.

"Oh yeah? You're the one who got us stuck here. And I don't give a damn about cussing in front of you." He turned back around, running a hand through his hair.

Fuck that guy.

He was enjoying this. He was fucking enjoying this. He was enjoying making Hinata mad. That made Hinata even more mad. But he wasn't going to let Komaeda get to him.

"Hinata~" He heard the man behind him sing.

"Shut up."

"Hinata~"

"Shut up." He warned the man.

Suddenly two arms attached themselves to each side of the desk, trapping him. He knew who it was, and he wasn't liking this. "Komaeda." He warned again. He could just picture that damn smug smile. Hinata couldn't deny that he was slightly scared. The two were absolutely alone, and with him trapped, Komaeda could do anything he wanted. Also seeing how Komaeda was a popular student among the school and a total heartthrob for the female teachers, Hinata wouldn't be able to say a thing.

"Am I scaring you, Hinata?" Shivers traveled down his spine as Komaeda tenderly whispered in his ear.

Hinata was speechless as his breath hitched. He felt the tips of his ears begin to burn from the close proximity.

No! This is what Komaeda does. Get a grip, Hinata!

"You know Hinata," Komaeda purred in his ear. "You're not like all the others."

"Komaed-aaaaahh!" He gasped as he felt a hand start to palm him. Another blush spread across his cheeks as he panted, biting back moans. "I have to say Hinata-kun, you're cute when you're mad. But I have to say, I like you a lot more like this." He purred again, rubbing Hinata's crotch.

Komaeda quickly placed chaste kisses on the males tan skin, nipping and sucking. "Come on Hinata-kun, I wanna hear that beautiful voice of yours." But Hinata didn't want to give him the satisfaction, and that made Komaeda annoyed. He applied more pressure on the man's crotch, making him moan out in need.

Hinata was ashamed. He couldn't believe he was actually enjoying this. He bit his lip, shaking his head. "S-stop it." He choked out.

Komaeda let go of his crotch, finally deciding to look him in the eye. He could see the sweat glistening on the man's brow and could hear the strained pants. A smile came to his face, not smug, but a genuine smile as he stared into Hinata's olive eyes. He took the sleeve of his jacket and wiped the man's forehead. "I know this isn't the normal way of confessing but..." He trailed off biting his lip.

A blush appeared on Komaeda's face, tinting his cheeks. He looked...cute. Hinata sighed, "Just shut up and kiss me."

Hinata moved, crashing their lips together. It was needy, almost like they had both been craving it forever. Hinata decided to be bold, using his tongue to try and coax Komaeda to let him in. Once he had gained entrance, the two battled for dominance. Komaeda won, gaining entry to the others mouth and sucking on the males tongue. Hinata moaned, running his hands along the males pale stomach. He moved his hand through white mangled hair, pulling occasionally.

The two separated after a few moments smiling at each other. "You're such a damn tease." Hinata breathed out as Komaeda chuckled. "I know, but you still love me."

I'm nOT asHAMed!

Jk (hides in a corner and cries) I'm so bad at writing smut T-T