Chapter 39 - Bittersweet

Hey guys! 

Well, I kinda couldn't wait to post this new chapter, for multiple reasons, which is why it has come out early!! 

Anyway, wow! Catching Fire is out today! And I've snatched up some tickets to go and see it with my friends this afternoon - I cannot wait ;)

Oh, 1D Day is in a few days, so that will be pretty cool, although I wont be able to watch it - Sigh, but I hope everyone who is, enjoys it! I bet it will be a lot of fun! 

Well, 100 votes for the next chapter!

The One Shot contest winners will be announced at the end of this chappie! And you have got to check them out, they are all AMAZING!

So, enjoy! xx

Harry’s P.O.V.

I grip onto Clarissa tightly as everyone in the room tries to get their heads around what just happened.

The curly haired, peroxide blonde struggles in my arms, convulsing and screaming at the sight of her two dead parents. 

I tighten my clutch, using all of my strength to hold her back from them.

I personally cannot believe what just happened, I thought we’d come up here, get Serena and Daniel and send their butts to jail.

Well, I guess this wont be the case anymore. And even though I never really liked the flamboyant Daniel Steel I had come to know over the year, I can’t believe he’s gone. Along with his wife, who I never got to know.

Thats pretty bittersweet.

“Get off of me!” Serena shouts, as Aspen and Andrea pin her down in a tight grip, the raven haired woman struggling to get out from underneath them.

“I don’t think so.” Aspen growls, and I can see the strength my girlfriend is using to keep the woman down, but I can see it’s a struggle, Serena is one unpredictable lady, who knows what she’ll do next.

Clarissa breaks down into a stream of sobs.

Serena just laughs, before kicking both of her legs up with a brute force, her stiletto heels hitting Aspen and Andrea each in the thigh.

“OW! What the f-” Andrea gasps, clutching her thigh as she loosens her grip on Serena from the shock of the stiletto kick, Aspen does the same, I don’t blame them. That looked like it hurt a hell of a lot.

Serena uses these spare seconds to get up off of the floor, sprinting towards the trap door before any of us can comprehend what’s going on.

I can’t let go of Clarissa though, who knows what she’ll do.

I watch as my girlfriend grits her teeth, trying to rid herself of the pain in her thigh, and she stands up, pushing past the pain barrier to sprint after Serena with the speed only an adrenaline  rush would allow you to have.

Andrea does the same, with Louis and Liam sprinting behind them, across the long room.

Serena hears all of the commotion, and makes the terrible mistake of looking behind her back, allowing Aspen to make her move.

My eyes widen as Aspen kicks her non injured combat booted leg up into the air as Serena looks back, striking it against Serena’s side with a force that sends the woman flying across the room, only stopping when she crashes into a stack of boxes by a wall.