Chapter 26 - Las Vegas! Here We Come!

Hey guys,

Wow, it's been a hectic few days hasn't it?

We've had the Best Song Ever release, which has what I think is one of the best videos ever...more on that later ;) One Direction had their three year anniversary the other day, which is amazing, and no matter if you've been a Directioner for those three years or you only just joined the fandom this is an awesome milestone and I am so happy for the boys, our boys :)

Speaking of X-Factor, congrats to Jackie Thomas who won the first season of the X-Factor last night, it was a very hyped up time in front of the tv at my house, and there was a lot of happy screaming and shocked screaming! But I'm really happy Jackie won, she has an amazing voice :)

And, the Royal baby was born yesterday! Eek, a little baby boy! What an event right?! What's happening in England right now guys? If you are a fan that lives in England, let me know? Everyone must be crazy excited right now!

Anyway, enough of events, time for the chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to @FloatingInTheGalaxy who got all of the questions right first!

On another note, you guys have some crazy talents! From playing the mouth harp- was it?! To cartwheels, procrastinating :) and a bunch of other totally awesome things!

Ok, 80 votes for the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Three Weeks Later.

Louis' P.O.V

"And We danced all night to the Best Song Ever..la, la, la, la, la, I like pizza, guess what Niall, we're landing in V. E. G. A. S. In like five minutes!"

I chuckle, humming along to our newly released single with Niall as the two of us sit together on yet another plane, am I sick of them yet? Yes. But hey, I do it for the fans. Right?

Plus, Niall and I know how to make a plane ride fun!

The last three weeks have been uneventful as ever, since our reasonably big find back in Toronto. Since we've had to step back from the mission for a few weeks to promote our new single, The Best Song Ever, telling people to go buy it, trying to get the most youtube hits in the shortest amount of time on it, things like that. I guess Aspen and Stuart have been doing some stuff, but everything on the evil explosion front has been pretty quiet recently.

The fans seem to be liking the new song, so I guess thats good, I mean, since us lads haven't released anything since like november last year. - Apart from our Red Nose Day single, but that was kind of a cover, so does it really count?

Anyway. Wow, thats a long time.

"Can you two just shut up? Please!" Aspen yells from where she's sitting with Harry behind Niall and I.

I turn around and poke my tongue out at my wigged friend, sporting that short brown wig she hates, as per usual.

It's all Clarissa's fault, blame the peroxide blonde.

She's sitting next to Stuart, sipping drinks with him, they started officially dating about two weeks ago.

No surprise there.

After poking out my tongue, Aspen's eyes narrow and she gives me a quick slap on the shoulder, before cocking her head and grinning cheekily at me once more.

Niall pokes his head over his seat to join in the conversation, his blonde hair sticking up in a bunch of mismatched directions, "Is it just me..." he asks, "Or is little Miss Blair sick of our new song? And seeing Zayn as a sexy assistant in the video? Did you wish you payed that role? Especially with the chemistry Harry had with him as a girl! "