Chapter 7- Asdfghjkl? What kind of a band IS that?!

Hiya lovely Dreamers of the world!

How are you all doing today? Hope you are all happy and well :)

Enjoy this chapter, I'll talk more at the end. Oh, and also, the song in this chapter, was not one from the songwriting competition **YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE SONG WRITING COMP -LINK ON MY HOMEPGE!:)

Because no one can write a song as badly as I can, which is why I wrote the song!

(BTW, the song in this chapter is meant to be bad :D)

xxxxxx 1dream41d

Louis’ P.O.V

“Is it ok that I’m kinda worried about this?” Niall murmurs as we enter Steel’D Record’s main office, a huge high rise building, lavishly decked out like Simon’s.

Harry chuckles and pat’s little Niall on the back, “Hell yeah, I’m not liking this place.”

Me neither, this dude is crazy rich, and I’m scared about what we’ll have to sign to join his record company.

“Ok guys, remember what we talked about in the car.” Aspen breathes under her breath, so only the five of us, and Stuart, can pick up what she’s saying.

We all nod once.

Aspen fluffs up her short brown pixie cut a little and grabs a lipgloss out of her clutch quickly reapplying a coat of glossy red before striding over to the offices receptionist.

She really is a convincing stylist.

The six of us walk behind her, me and the four lads acting normally, like bored band members, and Stuart has dark sunglasses on, crossing his arms like any bodyguard would.

“Hello there.” Aspen starts, pouring on the charm in her voice, like the sassy stylist she is trying to be would.

The receptionist looks up from her computer and flashes Aspen a fake smile, “What would you like miss?”

“Wilson.” Aspen replies, “Blair Wilson. I’m the stylist for One Direction, your boss wanted to see them.”

The receptionist looks a little shocked for a second, her small eyes popping, and she quickly types something up on her computer.

“Oh, Mr Steel is expecting you, head up to the top floor, his office is there.” The receptionist grins, waving us along.

The seven of us head over to the silver elevator, Stuart pushing the top floor button once we are all inside.

“Let’s hope this goes down well.” Liam mutters.

Aspen smiles at the five of us, “It will, just be yourselves, although it’s no harm to act a little more like divas than usual.”

Zayn raises his eye brows, “Dude’s can be divas?”

I scoff, “Of course Zayn! You, of all people, should know that. Just be sassy.”

Stuart laughs, “You guys are so weird.”

Niall turns to look at Stuart, holding out his hand, “Gummy bear?”

We all look at Niall, wide eyed, doesn’t her remember they are bugs?!

“Just kidding,” Niall backtracks, “You aren’t allowed these Stuart.”

“Or anyone else for that matter, including you.” Aspen adds, giving Niall the “look.”

I wonder why she just doesn’t yell at him outright, oh, right, they could have cameras in here.