Chapter 10- Showing off isn't the best idea. When it involves explosives.

Well....

Sorry guys! :O

I'm so sorry for the long wait!!!

But this chapter will definately make up for it :)

And also, as soon as you guys get to:

75 votes

The next chapter is all ready to be posted :)

xxxx Enjoy!

Louis' P.O.V

"Shoot." I mutter under my breath. 

Stuart glares at me, "Louis. You idiot, put the pistol away! Why the hell did you let off a shot?" 

I search for a reply, clicking the safety back on and shoving the pistol back in my pocket. 

"Uh, I wanted to let off a warning for the guys at the top, and see if it worked." I mumble. 

Stuart looks like he's raising his eyebrows from under his balaclava, "I'm pretty sure you did. Great, now we'll never be able to find out whats in that briefcase." 

I sigh, "Sorry..." 

"Never mind, lets get the hell out of here!" Stuart whispers frantically as we hear shouting and movement from above us. 

The two of us race back down the steps, the wind whipping against our jackets, flinging the door open as we reach the top room again. 

Only to find three extremely upset friends. 

"Whats wrong guys?" I ask, as Stuart and I enter the room. 

Liam looks up, shocked, "We thought you were dead!" 

"Well, Louis here, let off a shot by accident, we didn't even reach the top, but Daniel and his 'friends' are coming down as we speak, they were a little startled, so we've got to get out of here." Stuart explains. 

Aspen looks at us all, "Uh, You four boys stay up here, Daniel knows what you look like. I'm not wearing my wig, so I'll take the elevator down with them, then Harry and Zayn will try to help me intercept at the bottom, you guys take the next elevator down." 

We all nod, and the four of us grab different hiding spots, behind French curtains, under tables, and a few other strange spots, we're really just hoping that Daniel will be in a rush and wont notice us, and that Aspen provides a distraction. 

Aspen gets into position, taking her hair out of her ponytail and letting it float around her face, pretending to check her phone over by the window, casually, like any girl would. 

Just then Daniel comes down the stairs and dashes into the room, his friends behind him, still carrying the briefcase. 

He notices Aspen instantly, as she skillfully walks over to the elevator and presses the button to go down. 

"Excuse me, miss, have you seen anyone up here recently?" Daniel asks her. 

"Eh?" Aspen wonders, "Je ne comprends pas." 

Nicely played Aspen. 

"Uh..." Daniel starts, and then shrugs, "Never mind." 

Aspen smiles, pretending she can't understand a word Daniel is saying, then the elevator doors slide open, and she steps inside, Daniel and his friends in tow.