Chapter 32 - Australia & Prank Calls

Hey guys!
Andrea here, well this was quite a fast update! but I wanted to get back on track with the tour :)
I just saw This Is Us today with my friends and we had a blast, I really enjoyed it! and all of the cheeky snaps we took with the cardboard cutout of the lads.
Also, I've got a new website now and it's looking pretty cool, so check it out! x

1dream41d.weebly.com

60 votes for the next chapter I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did writing it! x

A week later....

Zayn's P.O.V

"And that was the video for One Direction's latest hit, Best Song Ever!"
"For all of you Directioners out there!"
"We have reports that the boys touched down at Melbourne Airport about an hour ago! So to all you Melbourne Directioners, be on the look out for the boys over the next few days!"
"And as a special treat, we are giving away a double pass to their Wednesday night concert right now! So call the number on your screen, we'll get two lucky callers to battle it out in a quiz for the pass right after the break."
I turn from the hotel T.V that I've been watching for the past few minutes as I hear a snigger from next to me.
"What do you think you're doing Lou?" I ask, eyeing my bandmate as he sits cross legged on the spacious hotel couch next to me.
Louis flashes me a cheeky grin, "Calling up the show."
My eyes widen, and I cross my arms over my chest, "Ok Lou, I know you're 'the cheeky one' but seriously, you can't try and win tickets to your OWN show on live television."
I sigh, there's no stopping him once he's in his mischievous mood.
Maybe he wont get through...
Just then I hear Louis squeal in a high pitched voice, "Hi!...Mmm, Oh my gosh! Am I really one of the first callers through?! Eek! Yeah, my name is Louisa...Ok, I'll stay on hold until the show starts! OMG thank you!!!"
Then he covers his iPhone and turns to smirk at me, "Oh Zayn, this will be fun."
I scoff, "You have a hopeless girl voice."
Louis shrugs and puts his phone up to his ear again.
I turn from the couch to see the everyone else is in the kitchenette, having a late dinner.
"Guys, Louis is on hold on Australian television, he's going to compete in a One Direction quiz to win a double pass to the show in a few minutes, you'd all better come watch."
I turn back to the T.V and see that they are still playing adds, so I pull out my phone and flip it into record mode as everyone gathers around the T.V
Soon the show's intro is playing again and the two presenters are back on the screen.
"Welcome back!" One of them says, "During the break we got two lucky Directioners on the show. Lets say hi to the two of our competitors."
"Ok, so hello Emily!" One of the presenters grins.
"Oh my gosh, hi guys." A young girl replies over the studio phone.
"Tell us a little bit about yourself Emily." The female presenter asks, smiling at the screen.
"Uhm, well, I'm Emily, from Melbourne, and I'm thirteen and I am a huge Directioner!" She squeals.
"Thanks Emily, lovely to meet you, now over to our other competitor, Louisa, say hi!"
"Hi guys! Eek! I am so freaking out right now!" Louis squeals down the line, and the six of us chuckle quietly as the two presenters smile at the screen.
"Tell us about yourself Louisa." The male presenter starts.
Louis grins at the six of us and at my phones camera, "Well, I'm Sixteen, I'm blonde, tan and beautiful, and I live right here in Strayah! I am obsessed with the boys."
More stifled laughter from the six of us.
The two presenters raise their eyebrows at Louis' reply, before the female smiles at the screen before pulling out a bunch of cards.
"Ok, first one with three right wins the pass. Your buzzer is your name. Question one..."
We all watch the screen intently, as the male presenter reads the first card, "Which One D member recently got engaged? And to who?"
"LOUISA!" Louis yells, making everyone in the studio cringe at his girly squeal.
After the two presenters recover the female speaks again, "Right Louisa, what is your answer?"
"Well it was Zayn, and he recently got engaged to Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, who is an absolute hun. God, I JUST LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH."
Louis then begins to fake sob.
The male presenter smiles, "Correct! One for Louisa, zero for Emily. Next question..."
The female presenter begins to read, "What is the name of One Directions new album?"
"LOUISA!" Louis yells again, before Emily can even begin to say her name.
"Midnight Memories is the name! I have a countdown to it's release on my laptop!" He continues to squeal.
"Correct!" The female presenter grins, "Two for Louisa, zero for Emily."
I look to Louis as he laughs a little.
"That poor girl, she's up against the sass queen." Aspen sighs, pulling out her phone to look at her reflection, as she still has her wig on.
"Now if Louisa gets this question right, she wins the double pass, come on Emily! You can get this one faster than Louisa!" The female presenter announces.
"Right, question three, finish the line in this song, 'You know, I know, you know I'll remember you..."
Louis grins, before yelling into the phone, "LOUISA!"
The two presenters cringe again, "Ok Louisa, finish the line and you've got the double pass."
Louis smirks at the six of us, because this line is his in the song, and then beings to sing into the phone, in his normal voice, "...And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me."
The six of us watch the screen as the two presenters look a little in shock, wondering if 'Louisa' is holding a recording of the song up to her phone or something.
Then Louis gins, and says into the phone, "Zayn, finish it off will you." Before passing the phone to me.
I quickly hand my phone to Aspen, who keeps recording as I grab Louis' phone and sing into it, "You know, I know, you know I'll remember you, and I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced."
I then grin, "Your turn Hazza." Before passing the phone to an eager Harry who proceeds to yell into the phone.
"ONE, TWO, ONE TWO THREE YEAH!"
The seven of us all crack up as Harry passes the phone back to Louis.
The two presenters broth grin at the screen before the female presenter begins to speak.
"Uhm Louisa...is that your real name? Or is that Louis Tomlinson on the other line, playing a little prank?"
Louis chuckles, "Yup, all me. Sorry, I was in the mood for a bit of fun. Sorry Emily, those tickets are yours."
The two presenters laugh.
"Wow, I never expected that would happen!" The male presenter laughs.
"Well Emily, why don't you give your fellow competitor Louis a little telling off!" The female producer chuckles.
Emily laughs shyly, "Uhm, it-it's ok, wow. Hi."
The female presenter smiles, "Someones a little shy."
Louis smiles, "Hi Emily, I hope you have fun at the concert on wednesday, I promise I'll make it up to you then!"
"Wow, uhm, thanks Louis." Emily replies.
The female presenter smiles, "Well, congratulations Emily, you just wait there, because you've won a double pass to One Direction, and probably a little something else from the boys on wednesday!"
"Thank you!" Emily says politely.
The male presenter then speaks, "Right, now Louis, we've got a few questions for you since you called up!"
Louis chuckles, "Sure."
The female producer smiles, "So, how are you boys holding up, have you enjoyed Australia so far?"
Louis smiles, "Sure have, everyone's been really nice here, it's been awesome to come back."
"What are you boys up to right now?" The male presenter asks.
Louis chuckles, "Well, we're sitting in the lounge of our hotel suite, watching T.V and talking to you guys. We're all having a late dinner, and are just relaxing for a bit."
"Well, we'd better let you guys get some sleep then. You boys have a great evening." The female presenter smiles.
"Thanks, nice talking to you guys." Louis replies, ending the call and grinning at us all.
Aspen sighs as I finish recording and begin to upload the video online.
"You boys never cease to amaze me." She adds, rubbing her eyes a little.
Louis shrugs, "The fans love it."
The rest of us nod in agreement.
"Well, I'm beat, I'm heading to bed, night lads." Stuart grins, getting up from the couch and striding down the hallway.
"Night Stuart!" We all chorus.
I flick onto twitter and post a link to the video along with a quick message.

@zaynmailk
@Louis_Tomlinson just prank called a T.V show to win a double pass to our concert. #thethingswegetupto #ohlouis #strayah

Louis' phone beeps and he quickly checks it, before looking to me.
"Thanks for that Zayn."
I grin, "No probs."
Aspen gets up, "Hey guys, I'm going to head to bed too."
"Night!" We all reply, and watch as she heads down the hall.
I look to my bandmates, "Well, what now?"
"Bedtime." Louis replies, "I don't think anything else I do tonight can top that, so I'm going to end my day on a prank calling high."
I chuckle, "Same, I guess. Goodnight lads."
Louis and I head down the hall and into our own rooms, giving each other a quick wave before closing the door.
Well, I wonder what we're going to get up to tomorrow. Our tour has almost come to an end, it's crazy. There's only about a month left, and then the charity concert.
How time flies.

Liam's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I ask Aspen as the seven of us stride down the Melbourne waterfront, all wearing sunglasses, but not really blending into the crowds of people.
So far we've had about thirty fan encounters, and counting.
"We're going, somewhere." Aspen chuckles, as we all stop again to take a quick photo with a group of teenage girls.
"Are you going for mysterious today Blair?" Louis asks, using Aspens fake name as we're in a crowded public area, you never know who could be listening in.
"I am so sleepy." Niall yawns, scrunching up his face and rubbing his eyes.
Aspen raises her eyebrows and looks to Niall, "Weren't you up until one last night watching The Great Gatsby with Liam and Harry?"
She's right, I am so tired right now. But I enjoyed the movie, and you should have seen how much popcorn Niall, Harry and I managed to eat.
Maybe you shouldn't...
Niall shrugs, "It was fun, you know us three had some bonding time. Unlike you guys that go to bed early."
Aspen chuckles, "Suit yourself."
I look out at the Victoria Harbor, "So, you never answered my question that well. Come on Blair, where are we going?"
Aspen sighs, "To meet a friend, she's going to give us some help, and then we're off to that magazine interview at one."
Harry's eyes light up, "Oh, how is she going to help us?"
Aspen smirks, "Thats for me to know, and you to find out."
We all turn to Stuart, "Do you know anything?"
Stuart smiles, "Yup, but I'm still not telling."
The five of us sigh, "You two are no fun."
Aspen cocks her head to the side and points towards a modern glass building, "We're going in there."
The five of us follow Aspen and Stuart inside the building, looking around the classy interior.
"You took us to a gym, Blair? Not funny." Zayn states as he notices a sign in the main room.
Aspen giggles a little, "Not just any gym though, we've got a private session, follow me."
The five of us sigh, following Aspen and Stuart past the main gym for the public, and through a door into another room.
Two of the rooms walls are made entirely of mirrors, and the other two are a creamy white, with a hard dark wooden floor.
"Fancy room." Louis mumbles.
Aspen grins as a girl around the same age as up strides over to greet us.
"Hey guys, Aspen, Stuart, whats up?" The girl asks, blowing a strand of chocolate brown hair out of her hazel eyes as it sits piled in a messy bun on the top of her head.
The girl is dressed in a light pink crop top, and mid length exercise leggings, looking like she's already been working out prior to this meeting.
Aspen smiles at the girl, "Hey Robyn, thanks for letting us come on such short notice!"
Robyn shrugs, "No problem, always happy to help out, especially if it's to do with exercise, it's so important for us. So, whats the problem?"
Aspen sighs, "Where do I begin? Stuart and I have kept up our exercise regime over the length of this tour."
Louis' eyes widen, "You have? When?"
Stuart chuckles, "Aspen and I have gone for a 20K run every morning during the tour, before you five even wake up, and every night before bed we've done an hour of intense workouts, and have been sparring with each other every second day to make sure we still know self defense."
"WHAT?" Niall gasps, with the same reaction as the rest of us.
Aspen nods, "Stuarts right, and all the while you five have been out for about, ten runs, only about 10K long at the most, and have only done exercise when you've needed to, you enjoy hitting the wights and keeping in shape, but compared to everything you did at training, thats nothing. We get that you run around on stage every other night, but still, you five have let yourself slide."
Robyn chuckles a little, "We can't have that! Well, lads, I'm here to help you all enjoy exercising again! We're going to get those heart rates racing."
Aspen and Stuart grin as Robyn passes the five of us singlets and shorts to work out in, pointing towards a changing room.
"Why do Stuart and Aspen not have to wear this?" Harry asks.
Aspen grins, pulling off her wig, coat and dress, to show off a light blue crop top and black exercise leggings. Stuart does the same, taking off his jacket and track pants to show his own singlets and work out shorts.
Oh.
The five of us scoff and head into the changing room, throwing off our comfy clothing and pulling on the singlets and shorts.
"I cannot believe this." Harry groans.
"Hey, lads, lets make the most of this." I reply.
Louis looks up from checking his phone quickly, "I guess, I mean, we aren't very co-ordinated, but I think we need to do some cardio or whatever anyway."
I nod, "Yup."
The five of us stride back out again and Robyn grins, nodding to something Aspen has said to her before jogging over to a giant stereo on turning it on, flicking quickly through and iPod.
"Ok everybody, when the music starts I want you to all loosen up, get into the feel of the song." Robyn yells, and the seven of us get into position.
Robyn quickly finds a song and as it begins to start we all begin to rock back and forth to the beat as she runs in front of the mirrors to stand in front of us.
"Ok, now copy me. All these moves are quite easy, so you all should have no trouble keeping up."
We all nod. And I smile as I recognize the song to be 'Move' by Little Mix, well, Zayn will be happy to hear Perrie's voice.
"Ok, one, two, three, four!" Robyn grins, beginning to do some high kicks.
Aspen giggles, kicking her legs out effortlessly at 90˚ angles to the side.
Robyn laughs, "Ok, just kidding, thats a bit too girly for you lads." And she begins to do squats.
"Thirty squats guys, lets go!" She yells, "One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four!"
The five of us lads all sigh as our legs start to ache a little, ok, maybe we've been a little slack on cardio and stuff.
"Now, to the side, to the side, squat, squat!" Robyn yells in time to the beat.
After a couple more moves Robyn grins.
"Now for the fun part! Lets start with three backflips! GO!"
I sigh, and proceed to do three backflips in time to the beat, with the rest of the group, thank goodness I can still do them.
"Cartwheel ten times!" Robyn shouts.
We continue, and three minutes later, we've finished the first part of the workout.
"You're doing great guys!" Robyn grins, as the next song begins, and then we're right back into it again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I'll admit, that was a hard hour or two of intense cardio. I am so tired. But now we have an interview.
"Thanks so much Robyn." Aspen smiles, pulling on her dress and coat quickly before securing her wig again.
"So, what mission are you on at the moment?" I ask Robyn, as I pull off my singlet and put my tee back on again.
Robyn turns to look at me, "Oh, you know, just one about steroids for athletes and stuff. Theres a new one doing the rounds and I'm trying to uncover who's behind it. Thats why I'm working in the gym, I'm one of the top instructors and trainers here so I get to know all the top athletes and become immersed in their field. It's quite fun actually."
I nod, "Sound like it. Melbourne is a pretty nice place to work."
Robyn nods, "I love it here."
"Ok lads, we've got an interview to get to now, lets get a move on. Thanks again Robyn." Aspen announces, pointing towards the door.
Robyn gives Aspen a quick hug, "Good luck Aspen, I hope the mission goes well."
Aspen nods, "You too."
"If you need a hand, just call, I'm happy to help with anything else." Robyn adds.
"Will do! See you Robyn!" Aspen smiles, as the seven of us head out of the gym, and back onto the waterfront.
"Right, interview time." Aspen announces, as the seven of us stride down the waterfront.
"Fun times." I chuckle.
"Lets get this over and done with, I am so tired." Niall adds.

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later...

"Can we go to bed now?" Niall asks for the fifteenth time as the five of us sit around the coffee table in our hotel lounge, waiting for Aspen and Stuart to come back with a few things.
"Nope! We've still got one more thing to do!" Aspen replies, as Stuart and her head back into the room with some papers and her laptop.
"We've just had an interview though, we're so sleepy, thanks to that workout this morning." Louis complains.
Aspen scoffs, "Whatever guys, this has to be done so lets get it out of the way."
"What is it?" Harry asks, as Aspen and Stuart sit down.
"We're going to go over everything we know about our situation at the moment, kind of a mission briefing, during the mission." Stuart replies.
"Ok, then, lets get started. I'm going to write down everything thats happened, and then maybe with all the clues on paper we can find out something else new." Aspen begins.
"Lets go back to the beginning, when Daniel signed you lads, and then take it from then to now." Stuart adds.
"Well, Daniel cannot write songs, or has a terrible songwriter. I mean, remember, We Are Superstars?" Louis starts.
"Oh yeah! That sucked!" Niall adds.
"Guys, stay on track." Aspen sighs, face palming herself.
"In Daniels office that first time I saw that logo on an envelope, it was a black circle with a red line through it." Louis starts.
"Oh, at our first concert in London Louis and I overheard Daniel talking to 'S' who we now know is Serena about the explosives ready for him in Paris." Zayn continues.
"And I found the slip of paper with the symbol Louis described on it, and it had the note about the explosives, but it was kind of cut off." Niall adds.
Aspen nods, writing everything down "Now, what happened in France."
"We followed Daniel up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and then we all got worried that Louis and Stuart had died. But they were fine, and then we met Peter, Henry and Derek." I add.
Niall grins, "I knocked over that suitcase, and spilled those papers, and then we found out about the dynamite supply!"
Harry sighs, "Then we found the supply, and I was trying to show off by being brave or whatever. So I opened it..."
Aspen chuckles, "And we found out it was actually Dynomite, which is a kind that reacts with the oxygen in the air and explodes from contact with that."
"Then, in Barcelona, we thought we saw one of those three guys in that club. And then Niall passed out." Louis grins.
"Oh, yeah, I don't remember that. I think I had a fanfiction spiel there too." Niall groans.
Aspen coughs, "Guys..."
"Oh yeah!" Louis laughs, "Then we caught Clarissa making out with Harry!"
Aspen face palms herself again, "Please, don't remind me of that. That was a disgusting sight."
"Why?" Harry questions, "Because you were jealous I was kissing another girl?"
Aspen groans, "Harry, please. I felt sorry for you, but I also thought you had terrible taste in girls at the time."
"Do I still?" He asks.
Aspen nods, "You're dating me, I mean, I'm not the best girlfriend, I'm always super busy."
Harry shrugs, "I don't care, you're the best."
I grin, "Yeah, you two don't change a thing because you are per-fect!"
Aspen grabs my ear and yanks it, hard, "What did I tell you about that saying?"
I rub my sore ear, "Sorry, no more Leeroy quotes..."
Aspen smiles and nods, "Lets get back on track."
"In Madrid we got that note off of Daniel after those Sparks sisters came and ambushed the place. It was from S, talking about the explosives in Mexico, and that he'd get to meet her in Las Vegas." I continue.
"Then we went to the party in the storehouse where the explosives were and we found out they weren't just getting dynomite, they also had ammunition and napalm for some more damage." Niall interjects.
"Then we found out that Daniel has been texting Ryan Thorn who's organizing the concert." Louis continues.
Aspen nods, "And then in Louisville Stuart and I went out to the museum to see what Daniel was hiding there. And thats where we were attacked and found out people were onto us. Plus I got that note, and Stuart and I started to fake date Harry and Clarissa. By the way, I am so sorry about that guys."
"I heard that whole conversation when it happened Aspen, so guess what? I can act!" Harry chuckles.
"In Toronto we found out that Daniel had plagiarized his songs, which we can use against him when we finally expose him." I add.
"In Las Vegas we found out who S was, Serena Storm. Who used to be in a girl band, Third Pulse. And now she's the head of a counterfeit company, which we can also get her for when this mission finally comes to an end." Aspen explains.
"And then Haspen happened!" Louis cheers.
"And finally, we helped out Andrea and Ihlara in New York. Yup." Zayn concludes.
Aspen sighs, putting her pen down, "Right, we've got all of our information together, so now I can send a report to JJ on whats happened so far."
Stuarts eyes widen suddenly, as he checks his phone, "Speaking of JJ..."
We all look to him, "What?"
Stuart look up at us all, "I just got a text from her, Niall. Do you remember those bugs you planted in Daniels couch right at the start of the mission?"
Niall nods, "Yeah, that was ages ago."
Stuart continues, "Well, Daniel's back in London at the moment, so he's been using his office a lot, and for a few meetings. And the team listening to the bugs picked up something very important."
Aspen raises her eyebrows, "What did they pick up."
Stuart looks down at his phone again, "They found out where the charity concert is being held."
"Where?" I ask.
"In London."

~~~~~

So, what I you guys think?

Remember 60 votes for the next chapter!

Now question time!

1) what different poses an photos have you taken with the one direction lads in your local cinema?

2) what is your favourite part in the one direction movie?

3) what is your favourite piece of clothing right now?

And for a dedication...

What do you think my favourite drink is?

Don't forget I check out my website!!

Xx Andrea aka 1dream41d