Chapter Eighteen

Gerard P.O.V

I pulled off the main road, down a dirt path that I hoped led to nowhere. It wasn't like I didn't want anybody to see what we were about to do- I didn't want to share the moment. He was mine, and only mine. Which meant nobody got to see the way that I made him feel. The thought of him gasping as I thrusted into him had already caused a bulge in my pants. I was sure that he saw it, because his cheeks flushed a beautiful bright red. I smiled, I loved how embarrassed he felt about his attraction to me. He was such an innocent soul, if only he knew who he was dealing with.
The car came to a stop as I pulled out the key, turning to face him. I could've sworn that I could hear his heart beating through his shirt, I wanted to feel it against me.

I climbed into the back, him joining me shortly afterwards. I pulled him onto my knee, bringing his face down to me. Pressing our foreheads together, I kissed his lips, listening to the pleasured sigh that escaped from his mouth. I hadn't realised that his lips were so soft, I nibbled them affectionately. He smiled, leaning in to my kiss. He rocked against me, a moan escaping from behind my lips.
I gently laid him down, pulling his very tight jeans down over his hips. He seemed to look more embarrassed, but it was nothing that I hadn't seen before. My hands were cold, his skin quivering under my touch.

He gasped, bucking his hips, pushing himself further into my mouth. He had probably never felt this way, thus the dramatic reaction. But I loved it- it fuelled my growing ego. I pulled my mouth away, using my hand instead. He looked at me as if to as why I had stopped, but I had other ideas. I parted his legs, reaching into my boxers.

"I'll go slow, I promise." I whispered, goosebumps appearing on his neck. I kissed them away, his fingers wrapping around strands of my hair. He winced as I pushed my way inside, probably still sore from last night. I did promise that I'd go slow- but who am I to keep promises?

"Fuck." He choked as I caught him off guard, he bit his lip to stop himself from screaming. His fingernails dug into my back, the sting was somewhat pleasurable. I smiled evilly, pressing my forehead against his, his eyes were closed. He wasn't in pain anymore, at least I didn't think that he would. I wrapped my cold hand around him, his hips bucking again as I stroked my thumb along the head. I giggled, breathing into his neck.

"You like that?" I asked with a growl, I could already feel the fire burning in the pit of my stomach. He was so tight, it didn't even feel real as I pushed deeper- hitting something. I knew that I was because he moaned loudly, his hands moving down to my hips to tell me to push harder. I did, getting closer and closer to the edge. As was he, his moans getting louder and louder.

"Gee.." He whimpered, my hands on his shoulders.

"Come for me." I purred, watching his eyes roll back into his head, his mouth hanging open as he released onto his chest. His soft moans pushing me further, further, until I came. I rode out my orgasm, leaning down to kiss him. I pulled him back into my knee, holding him close to me. He was mine, nobody else's.

"Who do you belong to?" I whispered, nibbling his earlobe. He liked it, I could feel his happiness radiating throughout the small space.

"You." He said, his forehead pressed against mine, his hands holding my cheeks. I smiled.

"That's right."
                                      ~>•<~

"You hungry?" I asked him, we were standing outside the car, still in the middle of nowhere, me pulling my jeans up. He thought for a moment.

"Yeah."
I watched him look at his reflection in the body of the car, adjusting his hair. He really didn't need to do anything to his hair, the whole I-just-had-sex bed-head look suited him. I wanted to fuck him again, the way his eyes rolled made me want to take him to that place.

"Fancy or no?" I asked, sitting in the driver's seat, checking out my own appearance. I was different. My hair was white again, the whites of my eyes now a dark and soulless black. I frowned, my heartbeat raising. I frowned, my mouth opening. My skin crawled- I looked away. Unable to stomach what it was that I was being shown. A few moments later, I looked back. I was me. Was the strange reflection an outlook on things to come? I hoped not- I liked my bright red hair. I didn't want to swap it for white, just like my dad's. Although his wouldn't be that way for long, if Mikey's little declaration was true. Mikey. I had to see him, I hated him but I needed to talk to him about this. For the first time I was afraid, afraid of something that my own actions had caused. Actually, it was all Lilith's fault. If I went through with everything, she was the first one to go to the pits.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Ransom by Son Lux

A.N
Hey there my lil Moomintrolls, I just posted my new story- it's called Last January, and it's about love in a zombie apocalypse (I would appreciate it if you checked it out but hey, if it's not your scene I won't complain)

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to comment and vote ;)