Chapter Seventeen

Frank P.O.V

I anxiously tapped the wall that I was sitting on, I felt lost without him. I was bored of my friends, all that they could talk about was another party that was coming up this weekend. It was at some guys house- it was my understanding that he was a college dropout, and was probably trying to regain the happiest time of his life by organising parties in his mom's house. Maybe Gerard could come, I thought to myself. It wouldn't harm me to ask, there was nothing wrong with free beer in my opinion.

"How come you weren't here yesterday?" Anna asked, poking me in the arm. I snapped out of a daydream, turning my head towards her. She had dyed her hair a darker shade of brown; she didn't suit it at all. I loved her because she was my friend, but her choices were never the best.

"I was sick." I lied. I couldn't tell her that I was with Gerard, and that I had a huge crush on him. That I had allowed him to have sex with me on his couch- I knew that she shared all of her sexual conquests with me, but I didn't want to share mine. I probably meant nothing to Gerard, but I didn't care. He was one of the only guys that I knew that actually payed any sort of attention towards me.

"How come you've got those purple things on your neck?" She raised an eyebrow at me, her facial expression telling me that she didn't know what a hickey was- even though she's had her fair share of those.

"I don't know." I said slowly, hoping that she'd drop the subject. She smiled dumbly, turning to another friend of ours. I breathed a sigh of relief, resting my chin in the palm of my hand. My mind wandered back to Gerard, wishing that he was here. I wanted him to walk through the door like he did when I first fell in love with him, but I knew that that would never happen. When Gerard didn't want to do something, he wouldn't do it. He's an asshole, and his mind is rarely changeable. I sighed again, drowning out the conversations around me with my own thoughts.

"Didn't miss me, did you?" A familiar voice asked, I looked up. Gerard. I couldn't help but smile, although he had an evil look in his eyes. I could've sworn that I saw his appearance change, his eyes darkened for sure. He shushed me, beckoning me over to the door. I followed obediently, Anna not even noticing that I had disappeared. He grabbed my hand, leading me over to his car.

"Dude, I can't just leave. They'll think that I've gone missing or something." I said, stopping in my tracks. He sighed, cupping my cheeks.

"Frankie, you should trust me when I say that I know what I'm doing. I called up reception, and persuaded them to let you leave early." He shrugged, grabbing my hand again, opening the passenger door for me.

"How the fuck did you do that?" I asked in confusion, he closed my door. He threw himself down in the driver's seat, turning towards me. He grabbed my cheeks, my lips pouting.

"Trust me." He chuckled, planting a warm kiss on my lips. He twisted the key in the ignition, before speeding out of the parking lot. I was surprised that I didn't have a text from Anna, asking where I was. But she was probably already occupied, with organising things for that party that weekend.

"Hey, do you want to go to a party this weekend? I understand if you don't." I asked confidently, watching him smile.

"Sure. Why not, it's free beer isn't it?"

"You're awful." I giggled, his hand making its way over to my thigh. He squeezed it, I wanted him to kiss me again. I hoped that he would as soon as the car stopped.
"So how come you broke me pit of school?" I questioned him, my hand on top of his. His skin was warm, soft.

"I got bored. You got bored. I was doing you a favour. We could go back to my house, or, we could find something else to do in the meantime."

"What did you have in mind?"  I knew what I wanted, and I was pretty sure that he wanted the same. But I wanted to do something else, to prove to the angelic part of myself that he didn't just want to use me.

"We could drive somewhere secluded. God knows how much that I want to see you squirm underneath me." He purred, his grip on my thigh getting tighter. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to think of how he made me feel last night.
"You liked last night, huh?" He asked, knowing full well that I did. I nodded quickly, attempting to regulate my breathing pattern. He chuckled, enjoying the effect that he had on me. He liked to taunt me, to make him want me more as the seconds went by. I certainly wasn't an easy target, but he knew the ways to make me want him.

"Well, so did I. And you're lucky- because I haven't fucked anybody in my car yet." He smiled wickedly, like he had multiple personalities and this one was a wicked, sex-crazed maniac. I didn't mind, I wanted it just as much as him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Pressure by Youngblood Hawke

A.N
1.Youngblood Hawke is one of my guilty pleasures.
2. It's like 3:41 am and I haven't gone to sleep yet (I suck don't remind me woooo)
3. I accidentally wrote 12 chapters (thereabouts) of a new story that isn't fanfiction based :0

Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out ;3