Chapter Ten

Frank P.O.V

I held his hand to my face- guiltily I loved how evil he was. He smiled, he adored that I had a crush on him. Not that anything would come of it. I mentally shrugged, he turned my head again. His eyes staring directly into mine, like he was searching for something lurking within them. I wasn't sure what he was looking for myself. "What?" I asked, looking confused. He shushed me, placing a finger on my lips. I frowned, pouting.

"I'm still surprised that nobody's ever told you that your eyes are beautiful." He said, almost too quietly to hear. Something flickered in his eyes, I couldn't quite make it out. To me it looked like a face, or a black cloud. He seemed to have seen it too, he looked around me. There was nothing- so he turned back to me.

"Nobody tends to look directly into my eyes, they're too busy looking elsewhere." I shrugged, trying again to look away from him. I found his staring to be flattering, yet oddly unsettling. But, he wouldn't let me, he twisted my head so that I couldn't move. He liked to control me, whether that be emotionally or physically- I was seeing that more and more as the seconds ticked by.

"Why, why wouldn't they do that?" He asked, the tone of voice changed. I shook my head, I didn't know. Nor did I care. I didn't want people to look at me, I didn't like attention. His lip trembled, like he was about to cry.

"Because, maybe they're not interested." I sighed with another shrug, I didn't know what he wanted me to say. I was confused by his ever-changing mood swings. One moment he was a vicious, nasty pain in the ass. The next moment he was a loving, beautiful pain in the ass. He looked upset, again I wondered why.

"They should Frank, because they're beautiful." He grabbed my face, turning my head to face him. He stared for a few moments, like he was trying to find a window into my soul, before lurching forward. He pressed his lips against mine, pinning me down on the couch. He held my hands above my head, his lips moving from my mouth to my neck. I gasped, I knew that he was smiling. "Tell me now, that you don't have a crush on me." He said, pulling away from me slowly. My bottom lip was between my teeth, my mind unwilling to let me scream an answer at him. I nodded, his lips a few centimetres away from mine. "I didn't quite hear you." He whispered sarcastically, smiling evilly. It was difficult for me to get any words out, but I managed to say as raspy 'yes'.

"Good." He smirked, before kissing me again. His mouth moved away from my lips again, trailing kisses down my neck, little purple bruises appearing. My pants were growing tighter, and tighter, as his fingers gripped around strands of my hair. He pulled away again, leaving me frowning. He knelt over me, wiping his mouth, looking down at me. He chuckled, stroking my cheek. I held it there again, looking up into his eyes. "Who do you belong to?" He asked, his hand tracing circles on my cheek. My brow furrowed, I was confused. What did he mean, belong to? As far as I was aware, I didn't belong to anybody. I frowned, watching his eyes roll. "Do I have to repeat myself?" He growled, his grip on my hair enough to pull me upwards. I gasped, eyes wide in disbelief. Here came the vicious pain in the ass.

"I-uh- I don't know." My lip quivered, my scalp stinging. He leant down, his lips hovering by my ear. He breathed quietly, the cold air brushing against my skin.

"You, Frank Iero, belong to me." He whispered, sending a shiver through my body. He bit my ear, then began trailing more purple bruises down my neck. I had no regard to what he had said- if he was going to do this to me, then I had no objection. Heck, he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to do to me.
~>•<~

He pulled up outside of my house, I frantically adjusted my shirt so that the purple bruises were less noticeable. He giggled, moving his hair out of his eyes.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at eight." He said as I opened the car door, I nodded, not having any second thoughts about it. He blew a kiss at me before he sped off in his old car. I sighed, wishing that I could've spent more time with him. At least he knew that I had a crush on him, and it wasn't just a useless piece of information in my mind anymore. Luckily my parents weren't home, so I had more time to think of a lie- about why I wasn't at school. I'd say that I wasn't feeling too well, and that I had fallen asleep before I could've called any of them. That should work, I thought to myself.

I went to the kitchen, looking for ice cubes to put on my neck. The purple bruises were darker than before, so the ice would take the swelling and the colour down a little. I wrapped the stray ice in a towel, placing it on my neck. I laid down on the couch, watching shitty daytime television, thinking of him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- You Want Me by Royal Blood

A.N
I'm thinking some smut for the next chapter? Yay or nay?? Lemme know what you think XD

Don't forget to comment and vote (;