Chapter Sixteen

Gerard P.O.V (I'll compensate with two Frank chapters later don't worrrrrry)

"Somebody has a bad temper." Lilith said, smiling wickedly, stroking my back. I turned over, looking up at her. I needed comfort, the pain was becoming unbearable. I placed my head in her lap, she cradled my head, her bony finger tracing hearts on my forehead. I instantly felt better, even though I hated her so much. She gently rocked from side to side, shushing me. I wanted her to get off me, to leave, but I enjoyed the comfort that she gave me.

"So, are you fucking guys now?" She giggled, watching me frown.

"I swing both ways Lilith, it's whatever's attracted to me first. I'm not picky." I growled, my fingers angrily digging into the couch. She loved to make me angry, she lived for it every day. I never loved her, but the day that she married my father made me want to set her on fire- or kill her over and over again. I could've thrown her into the fiery pits, but my father would probably put me back up here. The thought of spending more time up here toyed on my mind, but the upside was that I could continue to play with Frank more. The thought made me smile, Lilith saw.

"What're you smiling at?" I sensed that she thought that I was happy to see her- but it wasn't seeing her that made my heart warm. It was the thought of kissing Frank's pale skin, leaving my mark on it. Seeing him squirm underneath me; I had to think of something else as a bulge threatened to appear in my boxers.

"Nothing." I said simply, sitting up, my headache now bearable. I scowled, stretching my arms, beginning to pace from wall to wall. Her eyes followed me, watching me lustfully. I knew what she wanted, but she wasn't getting it- not today. If anybody was, it was most likely going to be Frank, because I craved him. She looked me up and down, eyes begging me to touch her.

"So, are you feeling the effects of the ring yet?" She asked, her voice sounded as if there was something in her throat that was blocking her words from leaving. That was odd, she was upset because I wasn't paying any attention to her. I mentally shrugged, continuing to pace.

"Yup. If blinding headaches are the effects." I said sarcastically, she shifted uncomfortably on the couch. I stopped, my eyes wandering over to her.
"What?" I asked, frowning at her. If she was going to be difficult, then she could leave. I didn't care for her whiny bullshit, I couldn't be bothered to comfort her. Comfort wasn't really in my vocabulary, being so soulless and uncaring.

Standing up, she slowly walked towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing her face to mine. "Kiss me Gee, please." She begged with a sniffle, her eyes threatening to turn into a stream. I thought about it, knowing that I didn't want to touch her. Not today- anyway. I sighed, my finger coming up to trace the outline of her pink lips. Considering that I did hate her, I loved to see her lips wrapped around me.

"Not yet." I said, prising her arms off me. She sighed, scowling like an annoyed little girl. She was so spoilt, she always got everything that she wanted. Even from my father. Although she did mess around on the side- one of the main reasons why he put me up here. But he never realises how easy it is for us to get out of hell. With many dumb teenagers neglecting to end their Ouija board sessions, I could easily mess around with their heads for a while. It was quite funny- equally as funny as possessing their weak little bodies.

"But I want you." She exclaimed, stomping her foot on the ground. I sighed, grabbing hold of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I pressed her against the wall. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, my hand snaking underneath her shirt to touch her. I nibbled on her earlobe as she kissed my neck, breathing excitably. I stopped kissing her, pulling away from her, placing her back on the ground. She looked upset that I had stopped, but she had gotten what she had wanted.

"Are you happy now?" I asked, trying to control my emotions. Thinking about it now, I wanted to pin her to the wall and make her scream. But that was something I wanted to do to Frank more, I wanted to see his innocent little face as he got close.

"Little bit." She said quietly, a small tear rolling down her cheek. I held her face, wiping the year away with my thumb.

"Stop." I told her, watching her nod her head. She pulled away from me, beginning to leave the room. She stopped, "I'm coming back tomorrow, you know what I want." She sniffled, I listened out for the front door slamming shut. She didn't belong to me, but damn I wanted to get rid of her. She was obsessed with getting attention from me, and I always regretted taking her from the pit. I kept her as a plaything, something occupy my time when I got bored. But she began to get close to my dad, winning his affection- although it was me that she wanted. Marrying my father was her way of getting close to me, even if it meant becoming my stepmother.

My attention spanned back to the prospect of throwing Frank against the wall; I was going to break him out of school.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Cosmic Dancer by
T.Rex

A.N
My mum keeps bothering me to be productive and I'm like MUM I GOT STORIES TO WRITE YOU SPOON... Some people XD

Lemme know what you think of the story so far?? Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out ;)