Chapter Twenty-One

Frank P.O.V

I shivered, sensing that there was something evil about the dark shadows. There were more now, but I was frozen. I couldn't move. Fear had washed over me and had drowned anything rational still in my mind. They swayed slightly, standing side by side. I squinted, head cocked to the side. Was I seeing things? I rubbed my eyes, hoping that I was.

That hope was shot down immediately, as I felt a cold draught of wind on the back of my neck. My hands balled into fists, feet slowly allowing me to turn. My eyes were closed, body too afraid to allow me to open them. I opened one slowly, a dark shadowy cloud stood in front of me. I wanted to cry I was so afraid, taking a step back I shook my head. It wasn't real, it wasn't true. Maybe Gerard had drugged me earlier, and this was it finally taking a toll on me. I backed walked so far back that I fell backwards onto the couch, my skin now cold and clammy. One drifted into the centre of the room, inches from me.

I was weighing up my options. My parents wouldn't be home for a while, so I could either barricade myself into a room, or I could walk to Gerard's house. At that point I didn't care if he wasn't home, I would sit outside and wait for him. I took my cue to leave right away, grabbing my coat, slamming the front door shut. I locked it, not that it would do much use. I looked back once, the dark shadows stood at the window.
                                     ~>•<~

It was cold, and it had gotten dark sooner than I had thought it would. I shivered, tucking my hands into my pockets. I was scared, I wanted comfort. I shuffled along the sidewalk, sniffling quietly. There was nobody around, just me. I liked the peacefulness, but there was a nagging feeling in my mind that there was something or somebody around. I shivered again, as a raindrop fell onto my nose. I sighed, as the heavens opened on me. Gerard would have a blubbering, soggy burden on his doorstep. He probably didn't want me there, I wouldn't blame him.

I watched the raindrops dance off everything that they touched. I couldn't get Gerard out of my mind. I adored the attention and love that he gave me. Even if it was genuine love or just a spur of the moment thing. I just needed somebody to hold me- as childish as it was that dark shadows had terrified me into walking all of the way to Gerard's house.

I felt like I had been walking for hours, when I finally made it to his house. His car was on the driveway, the lights on in the windows. He was home, and that meant that he was available to comfort me. I breathed in heavily, wiping tears and raindrops from my cheeks. My skin was red and itchy from the salt in my tears, but I didn't care. The only thing that I was focusing on was Gerard's arms wrapped around me, maybe assuring me that I was okay. Then I realised the stupidity of the latter part of my wish, knowing for a fact that he'd probably demand sex or something along those lines. I wandered up to the door, eyes accidentally gazing into the window.

I didn't like what I saw. In fact it made me very, very angry. I wanted to rip her tiny, blonde little head from her perfect little body. Instead of upset, I was feeling like I could kill somebody. That somebody was her. I was seething, breathing heavily, hands balled into fists. She was all over him, and he loved it. To think that I was so infatuated with him- it was all a joke, and a game to him. Something to pass his time, and probably a bet. I decided on sitting and waiting outside until he either noticed, or she was about to leave. I'd confront him in front of her and embarrass him- or myself, which mad most likely to happen.

I didn't expect myself to want to walk back home, and have those dark shadows do whatever it is that they wanted to me. I would rather have died than have known this. We weren't dating, nor would we ever do so; o was clearly just a game to start with, and he had no real intentions of loving me. He had broken me. Broken me so hard that I felt like I couldn't be pieced back together. I was a shell of emptiness, and I felt like I could become a murderer in an instant. I wanted to busy through the door, grab that bitch by her blonde ponytail and drag her into the road. I'd launch her in front of a car and laugh at the aftermath.

What had he done to me? He had ruined me- already. It hadn't even been more than a fortnight and I wanted to kill somebody for touching him. As well as him for touching somebody else. I hadn't even cared to mention how many times that he had made me recite that I belonged to him. I belonged to nobody. He had lost that privilege. He was loosing me by the second, as well as his time on earth. I wanted to kill him.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Seven Wonders by Fleetwood Mac

A.N
So my hectic schedule is already beginning
-infinite sigh- ah well, like today I have a break and Thursday and Friday so expect some more Frerard dramaaaaaa.

Also, would anybody be interested ins frerard fic set in the 1960's?? I have a good idea and I was wondering if it was worth my time XD

Lemme know what you think? Don't forget to comment and vote.