Chapter seventy three.

Start from the beginning

‘’Morning love’’ I say dipping my head down to kiss hers.

‘’Morning’’ she mumbles her voice sounds rough and warn out, its probably from all the crying.

‘’How are you feeling?’’ I ask as she sits up a little her back resting against my chest.

‘’Ok I guess’’ she shrugs.

‘’Why lie?’’ I sigh she isn’t ok and we both know that.

‘’If you already know the answer why ask?’’ she says laughing weakly.

‘’Because I care about you’’ I say my lips resting on her shoulder.

‘’that’s nice, I don’t know why you bother’’ She says coldly.

‘’because I love you, because you’re amazing, because your you’’

‘’Well if I was you I’d get over it because it will only hurt more once I’m gone’’

‘’Stop it! Stop talking like that, you’re not going anywhere. You and I are going to still be together when we’re old and wrinkly and we’ll still be just as in love as we are now… we’ll still have amazing sex too’’ I say trying to lighten the mood a little.

‘’You don’t know that…even if I don’t do it one of us could still die. That’s life Harry people die, its unpredictable how and when but they do and it hurts but that’s life we just have to deal with it’’

‘’Yeah that happens and yeah that’s shit but that doesn’t mean we can’t be happy… maybe we don’t have until we’re old and wrinkly but we have some future that’s for sure and we’re going to be happy throughout it I promise. We’ll be happy. I want to hold you in your sleep and I want it to be you and I forever’’

‘’Forever?’’

‘’Yeah like no matter how much time we actually do get that’s still forever because we’re not going to be apart’’

‘’But what about when I die? Or you do?’’

‘’Can we not talk about this love, you don’t need this kind of deep life and death shit right now. We’re going to be together forever end of’’ I say softly as my hand plays with her messy curls.

‘’You started it’’ she laughs and genuine laugh too.

‘’I love you’’ I say I say it a lot but sometimes even that doesn’t feel like enough. I want to tell her every second of everyday so there’s never a doubt in her mind.

‘’I know…I love you too’’ she says her hand taking mine and kissing it softly with her perfect rosy lips.

‘’I need to get ready for work’’ she mumbles trying to get up from bed.