Chapter Twenty Nine: Plans

-Your P.O.V.-

The early morning sun came earlier than I appreciated. To say I've haven't had a wink of sleep would be an understatement. Every time I allow my eyes to close, dark images fulfilled my eyelids, creating a horror movie I didn't want to see. My mind couldn't stop thinking about how this would all end. My 'good' was going to backfire and potentially end Justin's life. That wasn't my intention at all. I just wanted to keep him safe.

Funny how the tables turn.

I squirmed. I'm exhausted yet I didn't want sleep. I don't want nightmares giving me more to overthink. I'm already a natural at that.

Austin awoke from my constant moving.

"Everything alright beautiful?" He asked, groggily.

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep." I muttered.

I feel a kiss being placed on my cheek. The fact it wasn't Justin's made what's left of my dying heart drop to the dark pit of my stomach. Why can't he be here with me? Why did we have to be such opposites?

"We have a meeting to attend. So let's go shower and get ready."

I nod and get out of bed with Austin following quickly behind. We reached the bathroom inside his bedroom and I began to get undressed. Austin prepared the shower to our liking before undressing himself. I couldn't help but stare. His body would make any girl drop to their knees.

We stepped inside the shower. Immediately, I could feel the intensity between us. There was no secret me and Austin had attraction towards each other. As the water ran down his biceps, my sexual desires arose to my mind. Guilt was trying to sneak its way through my walls, but I ignored it for the best of my ability.

"You want me, don't you?" Austin smirked.

I didn't say anything. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I just left Justin. I can't already be having sexual intercourse with another man. Not like this. But the sexual tension was so strong. It was making me want him more than I should.

Austin slammed me up against the shower wall. My wet body was touching his. He kissed along my neck, making me moan inappropriate sayings. As much as I wanted him to stop, I allowed him to keep going. When his fingers found my vagina, I was now under his demand.

My nails clawed down Austin's back. It didn't seem to phase him. If anything, it would build his ego towards the guys which he would definitely brag about.

"Do you know how much I've missed you?" He whispered in my ear, his breath rigid from what's happening between us.

I moaned in response as his fingers sped up. Guilt pinched my heart, but I chose to avoid it. I was in desperate need for delicate touch that I haven't felt from Justin in a long time. He was so caught up in work that I would act out for affection. All that got me was an argument and a beating. Austin treated me like a mature human being. Not a child.