Chapter Sixteen: Justin

-Justin's P.O.V.-
"Y/n," I call. Silence is all I hear throughout my huge house. It may be full of expensive accessories to show off how wealthy I am, but it still felt so hollow. This all felt like a dream. I will eventually open my eyes and your delicate body will be sleeping next to mine. But I knew better than to think this was all a dream. My whole life is a nightmare. I'm a demon who claims peoples souls wile you're an angel with a heart so fragile, I'd do anything to preserve it's natural beating innocence.

Grunting as I sat up, I got myself together and got to my feet. I was still in pain from the ambush, but I have to find you. I'd take all the pain in the world just to keep you safe. I know I've done nothing but hurt you. How could I be so cruel? I treated you like my personal punching bag when you were just learning the ropes of being my girl.

I pulled out my cellphone from my skinny jeans pocket and looked up the tracker app. Wherever they kept you hostage, it wasn't showing your location. In frustration of all this madness, I punch the wall. I left a dent, but I honestly don't care. I don't know where you're at or what they're doing to your beautiful body.

Dialing Christian's number, he answered on the first ring.

"Aye, Justin. What's up, man?" Christian chirped. Loud music played in the background along with a lot of talking. No doubt he was probably in some club with some friends.

"They've got my girl!" I exclaimed. My breathing was rigid and tears rained from my eyes as realization that I've lost you again.

"Who does?" Christian asked with concern in his tone.

"Ian."

I paced around the house, anxiously, as I awaited for Christian and Ryan to arrive. What the hell is taking them so long? Don't they realize that they're wasting precious time? Every passing second is another second I'm not with you. I feel like I'm suffocating without you here. You're my air. Ian has already taken away my parents, I'm not going to let him take you away, too. Making you mine is the best thing I have ever done in my life.

A knock was at my front door, I stride to the door to open it. Christian and Ryan quickly walked inside with no hesitation. The distraught look on my face explained it all.

"Are you okay?" Ryan dared to ask.

I chuckled scornfully. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, Ryan."

Christian placed his hand on my shoulder for support. "We'll find her, man. Don't worry. We've been watching Ian's moves for years. We already know all his hiding places. The real question is where do we look first."

A small smile appeared on my face at Christian's confidence. He wasn't wrong. My team was very powerful and bigger than most expected. But I wasn't going to underestimate Ian. He was always tricky to keep a focus on. He would never stay in one place for very loong and would never leave any evidence for us to stay on his tracks.

"This isn't going to be easy, boys." I sighed.

-Your P.O.V.-
My random sobs echoed throughout the empty warehouse. Right now, all I wanted was Justin. I know, I called him by his first name. A bad thing? I'm not exactly sure. I'm in distress and needing comfort. That's what it was. There's no way in hell that I'm going to fall in love with him. A crush is one thing, but actual love? That's out of the question. Who am I kidding? I am falling in love. Most people just want to go home to their families. Me, on the other hand, just wants to be wrapped up in Justin's arms as he sang stupid love songs.

Footsteps entered the warehouse. Fear kicked in along with adrenaline. If it was Ian, I couldn't give him the satisfaction that he was putting me through misery. That's exactly what he wants.