Chapter Twelve: Sexual Pleasure

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-Your P.O.V.-

Sunday
I woke up in a familiar bed with a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I was passed out from that drug Ghost injected into my leg. My muscles were still sore from it. Part of my mind is wondering if this was all a terrible dream, but I knew better than to believe it. I can't even imagine what my poor mother is going through. She is probably waiting for me to go downstairs for breakfast. What will she do when her daughter doesn't come down the stairs? She'll probably come in my room to bug me, but find out I'm missing. I did this to her. It's my fault.

I felt a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning, princess. Welcome back home." Ghost whispered in my ear with his raspy morning voice. I didn't want to see him right now. He was the reason my family is going through this heartache.

Ghost got out of bed wearing nothing but his underwear. He tossed me one of t-shirts. "Wear this." He told me as he slide a pair of gray sweats up his legs. I found it odd he gave me one of his t-shirts when I realized I was wearing nothing but a bra and underwear. Ghost smirked at me when he saw I had realization.

"You undressed me?" I spat.

"You looked uncomfortable."

"You put a drug in me to make me pass out. Plus, I had to sleep with you. How am I suppose to be comfortable?" I argued.

Ghost walked over to me and stroke my cheek, "don't be silly. You actually think I was going to let you live your life? You're mine for forever."

"Get away from me, you sick bastard." I snapped, smacking his hand away. Fury built in his orbs.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just do that to me." He chuckled in anger, taking a deep breath as he tried to remain calm.

I rolled my eyes. I honestly don't care if he beats me. I'm stuck with him, right? He's already putting through emotional hell. Why not add physical to the list?

"No need to pretend, I really did do it. C'mon, Ghost, hit me."

He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You're already hurting me emotionally. Fucking hit me. You're going to do it eventually. Just get it over with." I honestly didn't know what I was saying. I sounded much braver than I actually am. I didn't want to be hit. Trust me, I don't have a high tolerance for pain, but I'm sick of being pushed around.

Ghost smiled and crossed his arms. "Three days in prison changed you, didn't it?"

I glared at him. "Don't change the subject."

"I'm not. Just a simple observation."

I would carry on with my rant, but all the energy is drained out of me. All I wanted to do was break down in tears. I wouldn't give Ghost the satisfaction, though. He doesn't deserve to see the emotional abuse he's causing me. I need to remain strong. For my own sake along with my mother's if I ever get to return back to her.

Ghost walked over to me and forcefully pushed me up against the wall. His body touched up against mine. I know he sexually wants me because of my half naked body. His hand touched my hip, his fingers tracing the outline of my underwear.

"You don't know what you do to me." He whispered before kissing my neck. I tried to push him off, but it was no use. His lust filled eyes caught me feeling ways I couldn't understand. I never felt sexual desire before and I didn't want to feel it with Ghost. I'm not going to lie, Ghost is an attractive man that just so happens to be a serial killer. There's no way in hell I'm falling under his lustrous spell.