Chapter Thirteen: Ghost Industries

WARNING: SOME SMUT, BUT NOT MUCH. YOUR DESECRATION IS ADVISED.
-Your P.O.V.-

Tuesday
I let out moans as Ghost licked me inappropriately. It's been two weeks of constant sex. We fight, we have sex. I let all my anger out onto him by getting some sexual pleasure out of it as well. Killing two birds with one stone, right?

Ghost poked his head through the covers. Red marks covered his chest and a few on his back from my nails. He didn't seem to mind, though. I heard it was more of an ego booster to men, but I try not to believe everything I hear. Ghost seemed different. Over the past few days, he turned sweet. We still fought, but didn't punish me. We are kinda friends. Friends with benefits, at least. He still has stripped my whole life from me again and sex doesn't make up for it. All the emotional and physical pain I have felt because of him has damaged me down to the core. It can never be fixed. Not even with sexual relations.

Ghost wrapped me in his arms and pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I get so vulnerable around him like this. He just explored parts of my body that would take a normal man a long time to be able to get a sneak peek. The intimacy Ghost makes me feel rattles my stone built walls. That frightens me dearly. I can't let him in. He'll takeover what's left of me. I need to remember what I use to be, don't I?

Ghost leaves delicate kisses on my collar bone before trailing up to my neck. "I love you." He mumbled. I slightly smiled. I didn't love him back. There's no way in hell I'm loving him back. Fuck buddies? Sure, but anything more than that is out of bounds.

I ran my fingers through his soft, blond hair. I tell him he needs to cut his hair, but he just laughs and kisses me to shut me up. Did I forget to mention he is a terrific kisser? Those soft lips upon your own makes you beg for more.

Ghost laid down on the bed with me still wrapped in his arms. I didn't mind. I got use to his warm embrace.

"I got some bad news, princess." Ghost sighed.

I looked up at him, "what news?"

"I have to get back to work soon."

I frowned. "But you're rich! You could quit your job right now and be fine for the rest of your life!" I exclaimed. He let out a little chuckle.

"It doesn't work that way, y/n. My employees need me and I have a business to run."

I sighed as Ghost massaged my head. I have never thought about his job. Did gang members have jobs? I thought they work in the back of some alley and run from the cops for the fun. Why does he have to go back to it? He could do better things. Isn't he sick of living under constant surveillance and having to hide in the shadows?

"You have a business?"

"You think all my success comes from some dark alley way?"

"No." I lied.

Ghost chuckled. "You watch too much television, darling. I'll take you on my first day back tomorrow and show you how it works."

I gasped at the large building Ghost pulled up to in his silver Ferrari 458 spider. I thought he was going to take me to some old abandoned warehouse where no one stays. I was wrong. You would think he would hide it in some unknown town where it was clear out of sight, but this was a good hiding spot. No one would suspect a huge building to be part of a gangs master plan to kill most of the city. Yeah, it's very unsettling.

We hopped out the car and walked towards the entrance of the building. I would be lying to say I wasn't terrified. This place is full of criminals. Ghost held tightly onto my hand and I didn't even fight back. Ghost could tell I was nervous by the way I stared at the building and how my feet seemed to drag across the ground. I ordered them to move, but they had other plans. Ghost stood in front of me.