She was giggling. No wonder she was called the she-devil... How could she be so cruel to a man she didn't know?

     "I'M GONNA BEAT HIM SO HARD HE'S NOT GONNA FEEL IT!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Guildarts ran off.

     Did he even know where Cana's new apartment was? ...Nevermind.

     "Bachuss is going to wish he never lived," Makarov said nervously.

     After that statement, everything in the guild hall went back to normal again. It was strange, how everything would resume so suddenly.

     "So... you don't remember much?" Juvia asked.

     "Not too much," I said.

     ...

     It was getting late now. The only ones in the guild hall were Juvia, myself, Laxus, Mira, Erza, Levy and Gajeel. As well as the masters of course. I had just ordered a beer, and Juvia ordered a strawberry smoothie. Mira was still preparing our orders.

     "Do you remember your childhood?" she asked.

     Huh. I didn't. It felt so weird.

     "Goodnight," Erza and Levy waved, interrupting my thoughts, before heading up,to their rooms in Fairy Hills.

     "Goodnight," we all waved back. Gajeel left. It was just Juvia, me, Laxus and Mira.

     After a while, Juvia spoke again.

     "So?" Juvia asked. I realized I hadn't answered her question.

     "Uh nope," I replied.

     "Not even your father?" Juvia asked.

     "I have a father?" I asked.

     "Your father... was a lovely person. You told me that," she said.

     It was so frustrating because everyone else always knew something I didn't. And wait a minute...was?

     "Oh," I realized, "how did he...?" I asked.

     I meant how did he die, and she understood. She was on the brink of tears.

     "I... you don't remember?" she asked.

     I didn't. What wasn't she telling me? Why was she so upset about this?

     "You okay Juv? What's wrong?" I asked as sweetly as I could. I saw a tear drop down her cheek.

     "Juvia prefers... you just remember. Why don't you remember? What does the man from my nightmare want with us?" Juvia said.

     "Juv... I'm sorry I don't know the questions to your answers," I spoke softly, I also noticed Laxus and Mira had left.

     It was dark out, "I really am sorry Juv, but what I do know, is that as long as we stick together... we'll be okay. I promise.." I said truthfully.

     She just cried onto my chest, where was my shirt?!

     "So Juvia, how about you tell me a bit about myself, maybe I might start to remember," I suggested.

     "Okay... where does Juvia start?" Juvia asked.

     "How about my personality type," I asked. I sort of already knew, but didn't want to admit.

     "Gray, you have always been, and might always be, a total tsundere," she said, giggling a bit.

     Her nose was pink from crying. I found that trait cute, a pink nose when she was upset. Hmm... so, I was a tsundere? That did make a lot of sense, even though I didn't like it. I found myself blushing.

     "Really?" I asked.

     "Yeah," she replied, giggling and sniffling.

     Then she smiled. Her smile lit up the entire guild hall, even though it was night, and there was only one lamp lit in the giant room. But then I heard a whispering in my ear. It was the shadow man.

     "You don't deserve her Gray, she will never love you, just give up. It's what you're best at. If you continue to love her, you will both die, oh wait, you don't know, the secret of the Ice Magic, Ur never told you?  She told Lyon... wait, you don't remember them! Hah!" the voice whispered in my head.

     I recognized the voice... it was on the tip of my tongue! My brain decided to listen to this voice. I frowned.

     "Gray? What's wrong?" Juvia asked me.

     "I don't know... Juvia I just don't understand... how can you... love me?"

{Juvia's POV}

     What? Not this again...

     "Gray... we've already had this conversation," I said.

     He looked confused. Oh yeah... he didn't... remember... I thought eveything would be okay. He had finally woken up! But now he didn't remember anything...

     "Gray, Juvia has always loved you, and always will. She accepts you with all your flaws.. but why can't you accept that?" I asked.

     "Juvia... what if one day... you get hurt, because, of me. I don't trust myself," he said, "Juv I love you, but, you deserve better than me," he said.

     "Gray..." I whimpered.

     "Really Juv, everyone around me dies... I wouldn't be able to live if I lost you. There are plenty of better people. Why me? Why not Lyon or something?" he said.

     No. No. No. Stop. He had to stop. He had to stop doubting himself. Before he could speak again, I leaned toward him and brushed my lips against his. When I drew back, he looked surprisingly shocked.

     "I... I remember Juv. I remember everything."

Heyo! Sorry for hangcliff! Man its becoming a habit of mine, to put hangcliffs at the worst times! XD
Anyways, love you all! Until next time, cya! -Author