Accidental ; Chapter Five

Start from the beginning

She did like i said , without hesitation she stood up and rounded the table , sitting down on my lap . I didn't waste anytime leaning up to kiss her , he mouth pressed back against mine . 

It was sweet , maybe more for her than it was for me . For me , it was more like a 'i care for you but this is goodbye' kind of kiss . But for her it was probably a 'i'm about to put it on him' kind of thing . 

I cursed myself in my head .

What the hell was i doing . 

It wasn't even about Dante anymore . I wanted to convince myself that i still had it and verbally i did . I practically was making her womanhood gush with my words , i know that . But thinking about her while i ran my hands all over her body ,  couldn't even get myself hard . I admitted to myself how sexy she is but she just couldn't do it for me anymore . 

I pulled back from the kiss and stood her up . 

She looked at me confused " what now , Raquel ?"

Honesty is the only thing on y mind .

" i keep , " i sighed " i keep telling myself i need to do this , right . Don't get me wrong , you are beautiful , banging body and everything . But , there is nothing you can do for me ."

" of course i can do something for you . "

I gripped my manhood through my pants to show her that i wasn't even partially hard . I shook my head " trust me , you can't do nothing fa me baby girl . "

" what you saying ? I just walked all the way here for nothing ?" 

I answered her with a shrug and she spoke again " atleast tell me the bitches name ."

I stood up , towering over her . I took steps toward her and she took steps backward until she was backed into the fridge . I smirked " Dante ."

She raised her eyebrows . "fuck you , this isn't funny . You expect me to listen to you lying in my face . "She mugged my head backward. " i'm not that stupid ."

And like that she left . 

Apparently she is that dumb . Apparently i'm dumb too for jsut saying that to her . What if she had believed me ? What then ? Telling her would be like telling the whole block because if she had believed me , she would've told everyone . 

Close call . 

I opened the fridge and pulled out a apple . I took a bite into it as i sighed . Shit just doesn't feel anymore confusing than this . I was in a constant battle with myself . Telling Dante about my feelings would be like saying i've secretly admired and watched him from a distance . I have , but it sounds so fucking stalkerish if i were to say it out loud . 

" so . . me , huh ?" 

I sighed . Dante . 

What are the fucking odds . 

I took another bite " it's not nice to listen to people's conversations . You should know that ."

" i do , but -"

" you obviously don't ." I slipped passed Dante , avoiding eye contact and physical contact as well . I was once again battling myself within . I wanted to kiss him , i wanted to hold him , i wanted to tell him i loved him . . . but i couldn't , because he had a date , and i wasn't about to embarrass myself by not only admitting i was attracted to a guy but have him crush my feelings too . I'd rather just keep my feelings to myself than to have that happen . 

" do you like me or not ?" He was following behind me up the steps . 

" yeah , do you ?" That was Raven's voice . 

I spun around staring Raven down " can i talk to you alone for a minute , please . "

She shrugged and followed me to my room , Dante did too , until i slammed the door in his face . 

" stop being so rude !" she screeched " damn ! "

I plopped down on my bed , still glaring at her " now , what the fuck is this shit about me liking Dante ."

" well , " She sat next to me " do you ?"

Lie , lie , lie , lie , lie , even if it kills you , lie lie lie .

" hell nah , that's another dude . You know i don't even get down like that ."

" look , you sound fucking stupid ! Yo' words ain't matching the look in yo' eyes . Come on , get real and grow the fuck up . You love him and dammit he loves you . So shut up talking like i don't know . " She stood up and went to the door , swinging it open , she pulled Dante in . " talk to eachother . " She looked back and forth between the two of us but i wasn't about to talk . 

He had his eyes trained on the floor and i had my eyes trained on him but , i was still trying to process Raven's words . I was almost positive that she got her words twisted up somewhere , because i was almost positive that Dante didn't love me . But , it stirred me up inside , i wanted to know , and i had a urge to tell him my feelings . 

I couldn't hold back anymore . 

It was really now or never . Literally . I couldn't hold back . 

I held out my hand "come'er ."

He didn't reach out to grab it , didn't even look up until Raven shoved him in my direction . He finally grabbed my hand and i pulled him toward me , in-between my legs . 

My hands rested on his hips , it felt natural . Without thinking , i just did it , because i wanted to . And he didn't attempt to push my hands away which caused my confidence to soar . 

After a moment of silence his eyes finally met mines and i could see them as they filled to the brim with tears . 

" why are you about to cry ?"

" i'm not . " His voice cracked .

" you really about to lie to me ?"

Raven growled from behind him " god , Dante ! Just tell him and stop being so difficult . "

" okay , " Dante rolled his eyes letting a few tears fall " maybe i kind of like you . But , it's nothing , i swear , i just -"

" kind of ? Check it , i don't kind of like you . I love you . I know that , looking at you , i know what i feel is real . I've been - you know what , don't worry about it . If you only kind of like me then it doesn't matter ." I pushed him backward and stood up and of course Raven jumped in . 

" sit back down ! Because i think Dante has something to tell you . Ain't that right , Dante ?"

**************************************************************************************************************