"Lu-chan!" A slightly older girl with raven black hair called out, running towards Lucy and giving her a tight hug.

"Min-Min!" The blonde giggled, hugging her cousin and best friend back until they let go of each other.

"Where's Uncle?" She asked, looking around the guild hall and back at her cousin.

"He is coming." Minerva answered, pointing at the stairway right in the middle of the hall, a man suddenly coming down from them.

"Now! Where is my favourite little niece?" The man said, his voice booming around the walls of the guild as his eyes looked down at the two girls in front of him with a grin.

"Here Uncle Jiemma!" Giggling, Lucy raised her hand and called him over, giving him a hug when he came.

"Look how big you got! You're here to join now, right? Or are you not five yet?" He joked, earning a laugh from both girls as the blonde shook her head.

"Yes I am!" She said, making the man chuckle as he took out a stamper that had a head of a beast on it.

"Then where would you like your mark then?" He asked, the girl thinking for a moment before a light bulb had gone off in her head, raising both the back of her hands in front of his face.

"I want one gold with white outlines on my left hand and one white with gold outlines on my right hand, Uncle Jiemma." She said, getting a nod of approval from him as he handed the stamp towards the ravenette next to him.

"Why of course, Minerva would you?" He gestured, the young girl nodding as she got to the blonde.

"Min-Min here!" She said, putting her hands out towards her cousin.

"Alright! And... Done!" Minerva said, lifting the stamps from both hands as the symbol of the guild had formed, making a bright smile appear on Lucy's face.

"Now do you want to be the guild's youngest and first female S-class wizard?" Jiemma asked, peeking the girl's excitement and curiosity even more as her eyes sparkled, nodding her head as Jiemma chuckled,

"Right, then from now onwards, you will be now Sabertooth's youngest S-Class Wizard!" Jiemma proclaimed, making the blonde cheer as she then looked at Minerva.

"Can Min-Min be S-Class with me, Uncle Jiemma? I promise we'll both be super strong when we grow up!" Lucy pleaded, her eyes wide as her uncle nodded with a smile, already dubbing the ravenette as S-Class.

"Now we're both S-class!" Lucy jumped in excitement, her cousin giggled and nodded along.

"Uh-huh! But you're so much stronger than me Lu-chan!" Minerva said, making the blonde gasp in shock before enveloping her in a tight embrace.

"Don't give up on your magic Min-Min! Your magic is so cool!" She exclaimed, Minerva hugging her back as they stayed like that for quite a while.

"Thanks Lu-chan!" Minerva said, releasing herself from the hug to give the blonde a warm smile, her returning the favour back as they then decided to run around play.

After several hours of playing and showing off their magic, the two of them were then tired out, already walking back into the guild hall.

"I need to go back for now Min-Min, Uncle Jiemma! When I am done training I will come back!" Lucy said, a portal already opened as both her cousin and uncle nodded in understanding.

"Very well. Be safe, child."

Years Later~ by 'Man' the cologne for real men made by Elfman Strauss

Years passed, the once little and cute blonde princess Lucy Heartfilia already at a mature age, ready to be the next heir to the throne.

"Celestial Dragon's roar!" The blonde shouted, jumping and giving off a large hurricane of gold magic towards her target.