"Lets go camping!" Ryan yells.

Funny how my brothers keep popping up from everywhere. They're like ants. They're everywhere and won't go away.

"Wonderful idea," Luke comments. Yay all my seven brothers, my two best friends, and my boyfriend are in the same room. Can you hear my sarcasm?

"Let's go to a water park," I suggest.

"I'm in,"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I search my closet for a bathing suit.

I pull out a Aztec print bikini. I slip some shorts and a tanktop over it.

Brooklyn and Bailey sat on my bed petting Athena. "Cmon Athe. Kennel time," I say. Athena whines and runs away. "Athena!" I yell. I scoop the fluff ball up in my arms and tuck her safely in her kennel.

"It's okay Athe. We'll be back soon," I coo. She whines and lays down on her bed.

"Come downstairs," Luke yells.

-----------

I wandered around the water park for a bit.

"Why hello there stranger," Brooklyn sang. Bailey giggles.

"Let's go in the lazy river. I'm feeling lazy," I say. Brooklyn and Bailey laugh and we walk to the lazy river.

"Well look who it is, the boyfriend stealer and the 2 annoying twins." Lindsay growls.

"Well look who it is, the girl who couldn't keep a boyfriend and her 2 minions. " I say with a wicked grin.

"One day that big mouth of yours is gonna get you in a lot of trouble, Winchester!" Lindsay hisses and walks away.

"Ignore her. Let's have fun," I say to Brooklyn and Bailey.

I splashed water at Brooklyns face.

"Isabell!"

I splashed more water at her.

Then I splashed Bailey.

It turned into a splash war, I obviously won.

"That's not fair! You cheated," Bailey whined.

"No, I just have skills!"

"Water splashing skills?" Brooklyn asks.

I nod my head and they laugh. Plus, you really can't cheat in water splashing. Like, how can you cheat?

()()()()()

Sometimes it was nice having a mansion. I sat on my balcony staring at the stars. I wrapped myself with more blankets and snuggle close to Athena. The stars remind me of my dad, a lot. My dad was fascinated by the stars.

His love for the stars made me love the stars. I love looking at the stars. Especially on nights like this. I felt something wet roll down my cheek.

"I miss you dad," I mumble. Athena lifts her head and tilts it. "It's okay Athe" I coo. Nights like this I felt alone. Nights like this I used to go to my dad. We would watch the stars together, for hours.

I pulled the blanket over Athe and I. Glancing at the stars one more time, I leaned against the wall and sleep slowly took over my body.