Chapter 36

(WARNING! This chapter will be a dirty one, so if you don't want to read it you can skip this entire chapter. I won't write any important details here, so you can continue reading next part!)

- PERRIE -

After our kiss, I just want more. I want Jade to kiss me without without ever stopping, and I want it now.

"Are you okay with this?" I ask Jade. I'm out of breath after our make out-session, and Jade seems to be as well.

"If you are."

I smile at her and then I run to the door to lock it. I don't want Jesy or Leigh to see what's going on i here. Or, what will go on in here. Before I lock the door I open it and shout:

"Stay out there girls!" and then I close it. As I lock it, I hear Jesy yell "Hey!" and then she's pounding on the door.

"Open up Perrie!" she pleads.

"NO! You guys stay there!" I shout back ,and then I hurry back to Jade. Now I've got her all for myself.

Jade must be as eager as me to continue... this. She when I approach her she stands up and grabs me by the hips. I put my arms around her neck, and a second later our lips are pressed together. We're as close as possible, and I can feel my entire body tingeling because of Jade's touch.

While still kissing, Jade slowly leads us over to the bed. She lays me down, still not letting go of either my lips or my hips. I have to be the one to stop her, since I'm out of breath.

I tilt my head to the side and let go of my grip around her neck.

"Is something wrong?" she asks.

"No." I answer and shake my head. "I'm just out of breath."

I sit up on the bed and take a look at Jade. She's gorgeous, and I mean it. Her long brown hair is messy and she doesn't wear any make up at all, but she still looks so pretty. Her leggings fits her legs perfectly, and her small bum is in the shape I'd like mine to be in.

"You're so beautiful." I tell her. She smiles at me, and I continue: "But that sweater's a little too big for you."

"Okay." she responds with a mischievous smile. She grabs the hem of the sweater and pulls it over her head. She throws it on the floor and then she looks at me with that smile again.

"I like how you're thinking." I whisper.

I don't know what have happened to me. Maybe it's the wine that makes me this wild. All I want is for Jade to be over me, touching me, and make me feel the butterflies in my stomach again.

For a few seconds none of us move. I'm watching Jade and she's watching me. I don't really know why we're doing it, but I just can't get over how beautiful she is.

Whe I feel like I'm done looking at her without her sweater on, I start to unbutton my jeans. Without telling her, Jade grabs the end of them and drag them off my legs. When she's done that, I sit on my knees instead of my bum so I'm the same height as Jade who's standing on the floor.

Jade's hands find the hem of my blouse, and I put my arms up so she can take it off me. She throws it on the floor just as she did with my jeans and her sweater.

"Wow, Perrie..." Jade whispers. She puts her hands on my hips once again, and I feel the warmth spreading in my body from there. She leans in, but not to kiss me. Her mouth is right beside my left ear, and she whispers. "I can't believe I'm the first one to do this..."