Meet the boys

*Edited*

Normal POV

"Can you introduce yourselves?" The third year class A home room teacher, Mr Macao asked or really, commanded.

The first boy stepped forward. Blue hair and black stylish yet geeky glasses. I guess this is the moment people call geek sheek although he wasn't pulling it off.

"My name's Jellal Fernandez. I hope we can be friends."

Erza POV

Who are these boys? They all look so...so...boring. A boy with blue hair and a scarlet tattoo stepped forward. I unconsciously smiled at the sight of scarlet.

"My name's Jellal Fernandez. I hope we can be friends."

He smiled a pretty charming smile but the whole friends thing ruined it not to mention most people were staring at his glasses. Seriously though. Was he a nerd or a geek or neither? The whole stylish glasses thing just ruined it. He isn't going to survive a day.

Unless I help him.

Mira POV

"My name's Jellal Fernandez. I hope we can be friends."

He's a nerd...or maybe a geek?

None of them have the potential to be popular especially the blonde. Something about him doesn't sit right with me.

"Laxus Dreyar and whatever."
Wait. Laxus Dreyar? As in Dreyar? The priciple of the school Dreyar? There aren't any other Dreyars are there? Why would he transfer in now?

The next to step forward was a gloomy looking kid. Black hair. Black clothes. I think I spotted a goth.

Kagura POV

"Rogue Cheeney. That's all."

That guy has the makings to be popular but he's too gloomy. I know, weird coming from me, right? Wrong. He's definitely not my type. He's too...emo. What a freak.

A lot of people believe I'm like that but I'm not. I actually have emotions.

The last guy transferring into our class was hot. Once again, not my type but I have to admit he was handsome. It was another blonde but he had a more optimistic personality.

"Sting, Sting Eucliffe! It's nice to meet ya! Especially you beautiful ladies." He winked causing some girls to squeal.

Player. Definitely player.

Normal POV

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Ms Vermillion asked. She's the home room teacher of class 1-B.

"U-uh. H-hi! M-my name is R-Romeo Conbolt. I hope we can be friends."

Wendy POV

A boy a little older than me stepped forward. I was immediately captivated by him even if he wore glasses.

That boy is kawaii! Wait, stop! You can't be with him. He's a nerd for goodness sake! Your rep will be ruined! I can't let this happen!

Chelia POV

"U-um. H-hi! M-my name is R-Romeo Conbolt. I hope we can be friends."

He just friend zoned himself.

Another boy stepped forward. He had silvery hair with red ends. He looked perfect. He would be more my type if he weren't such a slacker. How I know this? This is why.

"Cole Mane. Here 'cause I'm forced to be or else I'd still be sleeping but of course; if one of you lovely ladies asked me I'd show up at your doorstep ready to help in anyway possible."

I mentally gagged resisting the urge to actually do it.

This guy's a creep and a flirt not to mention his lazy attitude which will get him no where in life.

Levy POV

"Could you introduce yourselves please?" Mr Wakaba our home room teacher asked.

They didn't really have an option. You always have to introduce yourself when joining 2-A. Actually, that goes for every class.

"Gajeel Redfox. Nice meeting ya."

Being totally honest, the piercings were intimidating. His whole being scared me but something was different. His eyes showed...kindness.

Juvia POV

Juvia noticed that none of the boys really looked all that interesting until Juvia laid her eyes on a raven haired boy.

"Gray Fullbuster and you know, stuff."

He sent an icy yet warm glare towards everyone making girls squeal.
Gray's eyes were cold. Frozen over completely. No emotion could be witnessed within Gray's harsh eyes. All, but, one. Juvia was aware of this look. This was recognition but...for what?

Juvia felt her heart rate increasing. What was Juvia feeling for Gray?

Yukino POV

None of them even interest me. I've always been into older guys but people said it's wrong. Why though?

Does age really matter when it comes to love? I thought the only thing that counted was what you felt for each other.

Each boy had weird hair colours. There was a blonde which made me half smile. I guess it's 'cause I have a thing for blonde boys. It's probably because of how much I admirer Lucy...not like that and you know it.

Lucy POV

The last boy stepped forward.

"Natsu Dragneel. Great to meet ya! I can tell you'll all love me."

Maybe I would have paid more attention to his cocky attitude or his wide childish grin if something wasn't already occupying my mind. His hair...was pink.

Pink...pink...PINK...pft...hahaha...why...just...WHY? PINK? PINK HAIR. Hahaha! I'M. GONNA. DIE.

"Just in case your wondering. It's salmon and its natural." He winked making girls swoon and snapping me back into reality.

Salmon is just another shade of pink. Idiot.

Erza POV

Okay, I guessing you're thinking along the lines of, 'why the hell are they being so mean?' Or something like that. We're actually really nice but playing mean is kinda what we learned to do. Our roles in this school made us like that. Acting mean for so long made us just that. I guess you could say we embraced it. Of course Levy, Wendy and Lucy aren't really mean. Wendy is shy but Lucy and Levy are nerds so they aren't allowed to be mean. It's more like we need to be mean to them. The status quo is really messed up. I hate whoever thought high school would be a 'good' idea.

The truth is. The nine of us are special. What I had no knowledge of then...was that so were the boys.

And thus fate began its course

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Early update 'cause I really want to get to the good part.

Hope you like it and will keep reading. See ya later!

~Next chapter~

Status Quo