Chapter 36

Hospitals Can Be Asylums Too

Drew's POV

We walked out the room and walked over to the desk in the middle of the room. There were a couple of nurses and doctors walking past us casually. Holy shit is working.

Me and Hunter blended in with every other male doctor in here.

"Hey!" Hunter said gesturing to the woman at the desk.

"Hey what's up?" She said not even looking up. Uh why?

"Have any idea where Cassandra Nixon is? I have her medicine." He said hesitantly.

"She's in room 404. She was never diagnosed with anything."

Oh shit.

I looked at Hunter with wide eyes and he did that same right back at me.

"Eh I'm tired it was a long day. Have a good day. By the way, Dr. Lex is in there."

We breathed out a sigh of relief and then my breathing became hitched.

"Why should I be worried or anything?" I said scowling. I'm not afraid of anything or anyone. Well maybe of Cassandra's opinion on me.

"Well it's just that Dr. Lex has told us when he's working on the patient in room 404 to not go in there. He said the only acceptation would be her mother and his other buddies." She said slowly.

Oh my god! I have to go in there now.

"Oh well then good. We're one of his buddies so we'll just go in there." Hunter saved.

"Let's go." I said through gritted teeth. I turned away from the desk.

We looked around for the room numbers and found the room that was RIGHT NEXT TO MINE?

I could've visited her before I went exploring. I am a horrible boyfriend or friend in general.

We scurried over to the room and tried to pull on the door. It was locked.

Dammit.

Hunter knocked on it super hard.

I wonder why Hunter knows all the things to do.

Someone came over to the door super slow.

They opened the door just their head poked out.

There was no light above the guys head. He looked like a sex offender. His beard was just not working and he was bald. He had bags under his eyes.

"Lex!" He yelled back. He turned his head and I could see my shadow on the back of his head. That's how shiny it was. A CRYSTAL BALL!!

"Yeah?" He yelled back. You could hear some grunting and moaning around in the background.

I legit bit my whole lip to stop myself from saying something or doing something that would get me locked up. At least for right now.

"We have more to join the fun." He said with an evil smirk on his ugly face.

"Yup count us in." I said dryly. I am going to kick all of their asses.