Chapter 16

Death Wishes

"You are so dead." He said grabbing my collar and pushing me back onto the wall. He lifted me up and he still had my collar in his grip. He really thinks that I'm afraid of him. I get into fights with people twice his size at school. And we are both like the same size. We have some muscle built but we aren't scrawny and we aren't body builders.

"Give me 5 reasons why I shouldn't kick your ass." He said spitting in my face. No one ever spits in my face. And if you do we are fighting. As soon as his saliva touched my face I pushed him back as hard as I could. He fell to the ground and shut his eyes. That means he was probably going to kill me. I ran out of the room and into the closest room to his. It was my parents room.

I have an idea. If I open their nasty fetish closet, Caden will forget that we even were fighting and then boom we have a happy day. I hesitated at first and then I opened the closet with one eye open. When both of the closet door were open I was 100% horrified and disgusted. I saw more things that I didn't see earlier. I saw a dildo that was as big as me.

"CADEN!" I screamed. This plan better work or I screwed myself over. 

He came running into the room. His face was red as hell. I really hope I don't get like that around people.

"Look." I said pointing to the closet. Caden's face changed from anger to humor then to horror. We had like the same reaction. I said laughing to myself.

"No what the fuck?! I'm never talking to them again!" He said running out the room.

"Like as soon as they come in I will honestly fucking lose it." He said as his voice was getting quieter and quieter. 

I have to tell Cassandra everything that happened today. Oh Cassandra. I wonder if she got in trouble or anything. I mean I knew that we both were going to get into trouble but my parents wouldn't care as much. And I never met her parents before. But her mom sounded like she could fight a gorilla and possibly win.

I pulled out my phone and I was looking through contacts and didn't find anything. I looked under everything possible. Cass, Cassandra, C, Babe (etc.). I looked under everything. We got distracted and she never put in her number. I have like no way of texting her. I'm going to her house now. I jogged out the room and down the stairs. My shoes were still on from when I dropped her off. I drove over to her house and I got lost like 5 times. I saw Cassandra up in her room I guess and she was walking around a lot. That wasn't cool like what if I were a creep or something.

I started walking to the front door and knocked loud enough so someone could hear. A lady answered the door who looked like Cassandra a little and she was hot. But Cassandra was 10 times better. She looked at me up and down.

"Can I help you?" She asked with an attitude. Like I didn't even say anything and she was already mad at somebody.

"Is Cassandra here?" I asked. It was an obvious question. I saw her from her room.

"Yes but she can't have any guests over. She's on punishment because she thought it was a good idea to get into a fight at school and then skip school after." She said.

"Oh okay. Well who ever was fighting her I bet she got messed up after the fight." I said laughing and putting my head down.

"Oh really. We you'll see her tomorrow at school if she didn't get suspended."

"Oh okay bye." I said walking off the porch. As soon as she closed the door I walked around the house to see if there was another way to get in. I saw a tree that was a little far from Cassandra's balcony but it was possible to do it.

I started climbing up the tree as fast as I could. I broke twigs of the tree and threw them at the window so she knew I was there. When the twig came in contact with the window, the shadow of Cassandra stopped what she was doing and she came closer to the window. That's it. So I threw one at the window again coming closer to the balcony.

"Cassandra open the window." I said loud enough so she can hear.

No answer.

"Cassandra it's Drew." I said again and I saw Cassandra stand up and walk to the window. She hesitated at first then she stuck her head out. She looked at me as I reached my leg over to the railing on the balcony and onto the floor of it. Then I was completely over.

"Hey." I said.

There was a pause and then she grabbed my collar like Caden did and then I found myself inside of her room.

"What in the fuck were you thinking?" She asked pulling my face closer and closer to hers.

"I wanted to see if you were okay." I said calmly.

She wasn't tense anymore but then she still looked mad.

"What's up?" I asked her grabbing her waist and making her stand infront of me. Since I was taller then her, I put my chin on her head.

"I'm not allowed to come out my room unless if my mom tells me too and she took my phone away. I probably won't get it back until the end of September." She explained.

"UH WHAT? IT IS SEPTEMBER 2ND!" 

"That's my mom for you."

"Well that is bullshit!"

"It's not like we can do anything about it."

"Well I am if you won't."

"Drew you really shouldn't." She said but I really wasn't trying to hear it.

I pulled away from Cassandra and she went to grab my hand but then I pulled it away and I opened the door. Cass was behind me but then she stopped and put her head in her hands.

"Drew you are just getting a death wish." She mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOoooo whats going to happen to Drew.

Thanks for reading and lots of love.

Dont be a ghost.

Vote comment and share.