Chapter 12

⚠️ Edited ⚠️

Concentration is Key

Drew's POV

"We gotta talk." Cassandra said while hobbling over to the bathroom.

When I told you my heart sunk in my chest. Whenever someone said this to me it never resulted in good events. Hence my mom. Also, whenever someone says that you don't know what to expect. I honestly don't know what she's gonna say or do but I hope it's all for the greater good. But of course, I'm going to expect the worse.

"Okay even though I met you today I like you a lot. I mean I hope it shows because I skipped the rest of the school day for you and I kissed you and I haven't kissed anyone else like that ever. A-And I have like really strong feelings for you and I don't even know why I'm telling you this because I would never do it to someone else. And you know me more then a lot of other people. And my mom told me to take over someone I like before someone else did and I'd be real mad if you were with someone else at the moment." She said rambling on about nothing.

I was tooken back from her words. No one has ever said something like that to me expect for Kristen but she doesn't count because I never liked her.

"Oh maybe this wasn't a good idea." Cassandra said looking down. She went to go open the door but I pulled her back. I guess it's my turn for my lecture about my feelings for her.

"No it wasn't a good idea because now I like you even more. I wouldn't bring someone in my house if I didn't like you. That's just common sense. And you are like really hot so how could I give you up to someone else. Know what. Scratch that I like you. I know that I love you. I know that I would be able to love you in the future because I like you now. I know it's only been one day but my feelings to you are so insane. Like I told you I loved like the first 30 minutes that I met you."

She started smiling as her beautiful self should stay smiling.

"Wait I'm not done yet." I said. Her smiled faltered a little bit but what I was going to say shouldn't make her upset or anything.

"I've never been in a serious relationship and I was to be in one with you. But I need time because I like you a lot and I seriously do not want to mess this up." I told her truthfully.

She smiled at me again. Her nickname should be smily because all she does is smile and laugh half the time.

Not like I'm complaining or anything. She's like the light on my grey and cloudy day.

"I thought it was a fuck boy move." She said laughing. Taking me out of my thoughts.

"It wasn't. You can't be a fuck boy to Cassandra Nixon or she will fuck you up." I said laughing

"Get it right."

We were laughing for a bit.

"Remember what you said earlier?" I asked her. I was talking about earlier today! Oh shit! I never did tell her what happened.

"I honestly don't remember what happened after the dream. Because that shit had me FUCKED up." She said putting emphasis onto fucked.

"Okay so we are in the same science class first period. We argued and then your friend like made me mad and I hit her but I APOLOGIZED. And then we were talking about it outside and Kristen comes and ruins everything then you and her fight. After that her dad came and tried to take you with him. An-"

"Where did you go?" She asked. I guess she remembered.

"I did tell you I would tell you. Okay so last year before you were here, me and Kristen had a thing where we would hook up every once in a while because I was lonely and desperate. But once again Kristen is a crazy ass and she ruins everything."

"Oh. Wait what?! You and her talked? You and Kristen?" She said like she were going to pass out.

"Yeah I told you that I was desperate and lonely and I wanted attention." I said sitting on the sink.

"But you can do so much better." She said crossing her arms.

"By better you mean you?" I said smirking.

"Actually yes."

"Let's see. What does Kristen have that you don't?" I said. I know Cassandra is like 100000000000000000 times better then Kristen. I just want her to know why.

"Oh really. We really have to do this right now."

"Yes we have too."

"Okay. To start Kristen is annoying as fuck. Well I can be annoying too but it's for a good cause. Kristen is just annoying to start with because OH MY GOD I can't even talk about her without wanting to kick her in her face." She said laughing sitting on the floor. I completely forgot about her foot.

"Okay time out. How is your foot?" Asked laughing.

"I really forgot about it that quick." She said putting her hand on her forehead.

"Okay j think we have a first aid kit somewhere in here." I said. I think it's behind the mirror. I don't know where it is because whenever I got cut or something I always got told to tough it out or something.

I reached behind the medicine cabinet not even thinking about the pills I have to take. I have bipolar disorder. And I take anti depressants to make everything even.

"What were these for?" She asked getting up and pulling the pill container.

Oh shit.

-------------------

I literally wrote this in an hour and 30 minutes. I was extremely excited because 1 I'm over 100 reads and 2 because this story is high key my life right now. Thank you guys for reading and make sure you tell your friends about it. And do you think Cassandra that won't like Drew after what happened.

Thanks for reading. Lots of love ❤️.

Don't forget to like, comment and share.