I was speechless. My eyes were burning with tears, threatening to spill over. He really wanted to be with me and the twins.

   When Damon looked up at me, I started to cry. I really didn't know why though.

   He crawled forward and pulled me to his chest."Why are you crying?"

   "Because I love you so much." I whispered."More than anything."

    Damon gently kissed my forehead."I love you too."

   I sat on the front porch and stared out across the yard. Everything was so peaceful and quiet, except for Damon bouncing a ball off of the side of the house.

   "Why don't you like things quiet?" I sighed.

   He stopped bouncing the ball and looked at me with a confused expression."What do you mean?"

   I just stared at him, waiting for it to click in his head.

   "Oh, this ball?" He asked as he held it in the air.

   I nodded my head."Yeah, the ball."

   "Sorry." He said.

   Less than a minute later, the soft squeak of the ball bouncing off of the house started up again.

   "Damon, stooop!" I whined.

   He nodded his head and gripped the ball between his fingers.

   As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt something hit me on the side of my head. I spun around and glared at Damon.

   He started to laugh hysterically."Oh, Sam. I got you right in the head!"

   I looked at him through squinted eyes. He really wanted to play. I slowly stood up and started to walk around the house.

   "Where are you going? I was just playing with you Sam." Damon called after me.

   I grabbed the water hose and twisted the knob to turn it on. I stood patiently and waited for him to come around the corner.

   As soon as Damon stepped into my vision, I let loose. I sprayed the water in every direction making sure that he was soaked.

   "Sam, please stop!" He yelled."That's really cold!"

   After another minute or so, I finally shut it off.

   Damon stood in the middle of the yard, drenched in water.

   "Oh Damon. I got you right...everywhere!" I said imitating his voice.

   He smiled and walked towards me with open arms."Yeah babe, you got me."

   He pulled me to him and rested my head on his chest. Right when it was too late, I felt him snatch the hose from my hand and stuff it down the back of my shirt.

   I screamed as the cold water shot down my back and soon soaked my clothes.

   Damon laughed joyously as we both changed out of our wet clothes.

   "You should have seen your face!" He laughed.

   I rolled my eyes and sighed."Yeah yeah, my eyes got so big that I looked like I could've been related to Bambi, I know."

   "Exactly!" He choked.

   "Shut.." Before I could finish the word, there was a knock at the door.

   Damon and I looked at each other.

   "Did you invite someone over?" I asked.

   Damon shook his head as he stepped past me and headed to the door. I followed close behind.

   When he opened the front door, my jaw dropped.

   "Hey." Damon said in a confused manner.

   "Hi." Carly said.

   I stood back in astonishment and anger. Why the hell was she here?

   Carly looked over Damon's shoulder and saw me standing there.

   "Hey Sam." She whispered.

   I just stared at her for a second, before I finally found my voice to talk. "Why are you here?"

   She slowly stepped around Damon so that she could be closer to me."I really missed you and I wanted to straighten things out."

   "What's there to straighten out?" I snapped."How you set me up or how your a shitty so called best friend?!"

   "Sam, I didn't set you up." Carly whispered.

   "Then where were you when I came to get you?" I hissed.

   Carly ran her hand over her face."I was already gone."

   I stared at her in confusion."What do you mean you were already gone?

   "You weren't the only person I called. I called you, my mom, my dad, my brother, hell I even called my grandma....I didn't know what I was doing, I was so drunk I could barely walk. I didn't mean for anything to happen, I just wanted to go home. I meant to tell you that I'd already left, but I forgot...I'm really sorry." She whispered.

   "Who picked you up?" I asked.

   "My mom did." She sighed."and believe me, I had hell to pay for it."

   I clenched my fists and bit my bottom lip."Why are you just now telling me this? Why didn't you do it when it actually happened?"

   "Because I knew that you wouldn't listen." She sighed." After I realized that you were mad at me, I knew that I had to give you time. You never listen when your upset. If I do recall , when we were younger you stopped talking to me for a whole year because I broke your favorite pen on ACCIDENT."

   She was right. I wouldn't have listened to her if she tried to apologize. I would have completely blown her off.

   "How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked.

   Carly took a step towards me."Because I have no reason to lie to you Sam. Why would I put myself at an even bigger risk of losing my best friend, my other half, my sister....my main bitch, my side hoe, the mother of my children, my prison wife, my lesbian lover..."

   I couldn't help, but smile."Oh my God, shut up Carly."

   "Do you forgive me?" She asked.

   I smiled and nodded my head."I forgive you."

    She gave me a tight hug and sighed." I missed you."

   "I missed you too." I whispered.

   Just as we pulled away, someone started to beat on the door like a psycho.

   Damon quickly swung it open, to see what was wrong with whoever was on the other side.

   My face twisted in disgust and hatred as we all came face to face with none other than Jason and Lacey.